    Ideas, recommendations?

    Thanks,
    Adam

    Adam Steiner, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Adam Steiner

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Adam Steiner" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Hey,
    > Does anyone have a recommendation on some good syncrhonization
    > software? I have my laptop and desktop and would like to be able to
    > do work on both. I'd like to designate folders or programs to
    > synchronize when I say (including emails from OE and my address book).
    > I'd also prefer if it would be done over ethernet, for ease of use
    > if nothing else. Also should be able to work both ways, either synch
    > from desktop to laptop or laptop to desktop.

    I have never used BreifCase but I know it's on the O/S.

    http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm

    There are others Google is your friend.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jun 29, 2004

  3. Adam Steiner

    Adam Steiner Guest

    > I have never used BreifCase but I know it's on the O/S.
    >
    > http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm
    >
    > There are others Google is your friend.
    >
    > Duane :)

    I used Briefcase briefly when it was first introduced with Windows (95 or
    98, I don't remember). I wasn't too impressed by it or it's capabilities.
    Truth is, I haven't gone back to look at how it's improved since then, which
    I probably should do.

    Adam Steiner, Jun 29, 2004