    Desktop is x64 and laptop is 32xp

    cheers

    ralf

    Ralf Krause, Nov 11, 2005

  2. This is primarily a Outlook issue, post this in the microsoft.public.outlook
    ng for an appropriate answer or suggestion.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 11, 2005

  3. Hi:
    This is what you are looking.
    There is a program called - not surprisingly - "syncpst".
    This is the manufacturer's web page:
    http://www.syncpst.com/
    And this is what he claims it does:
    SynchPst for Outlook - the easy way to synchronize data between personal
    folders. Choose either single or multiple folders, with or without
    subfolders, and synchronize them quickly and efficiently.

    It is a 32-bit app and there is a trial version available for download.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Nov 11, 2005