    time with "atomic clock" the time switches to that on the office server.
    Is there a way to maintain the correct time? Will appreciate help.
    ps

    PS, May 12, 2005

  2. PS

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 13 May 2005 07:08:52 +1000, "PS" <>
    wrote:

    >My laptop switches time to server time each time I log on. Even after I sync
    >time with "atomic clock" the time switches to that on the office server.
    >Is there a way to maintain the correct time? Will appreciate help.

    See the replies to your previous post with the same question.

    Evan Platt, May 12, 2005

  3. PS

    °Mike° Guest

    In <4283c5e6$0$8122$>,
    PS took 6 lines to utter:

    >My laptop switches time to server time each time I log on. Even after I sync
    >time with "atomic clock" the time switches to that on the office server.
    >Is there a way to maintain the correct time? Will appreciate help.
    >ps

    I take it that you are in a different time zone to the office
    server? Correct your time zone settings on the laptop.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, May 12, 2005
  4. PS

    Dave Lear Guest

    "PS" wrote in message news:4283c5e6$0$8122$

    > My laptop switches time to server time each time I log on. Even
    > after I sync time with "atomic clock" the time switches to that on
    > the office server. Is there a way to maintain the correct time? Will
    > appreciate help.

    If you'd appreciate the help, may I suggest that you look at the helpful
    replies you received the previous time you asked this...
    http://groups.google.co.uk/group/24...read/thread/c92445bb6f110ac0/7aa18df6d44477db

    Dave Lear, May 13, 2005