    ASUS (unsure of model) MoBo
    nVidia GeForce 6200 (128MB)
    Ratings are appreciated :D

    SynDR0m3, Jul 11, 2005

  2. SynDR0m3

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Nice computer,
    I don't know why I am posting this considering I am sitting right next to you, lol, especially after a 4 day 2 person lan!
    By the way, its unfair how you stole my ram.....bitch...

    Flukemanguy, Jul 11, 2005

  3. SynDR0m3

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    System looks good, basicly a pre mod, but those are nices cases...........;)

    Bio-Hazard, Jul 11, 2005
  4. SynDR0m3

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Ahem, that pretty much is my case....isn't syn?

    Flukemanguy, Jul 13, 2005
  5. SynDR0m3

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Syndrom, if you're unsure of your computer specs. You can always check it out using cpuz. You can find it on Google, and search for cpuz.
    And for floppy drive...do you still use it? If so, paint the bezel black. :p

    Technoholic, Jul 13, 2005
  6. SynDR0m3

    SynDR0m3

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2005
    Messages:
    18
    @Technoholic: yes i'm aware of CPU-Z but it didnt give me a model, it just said that it was an ASUSTek mainboard
    @Flukemanguy: lol, stfu i traded my FX5500 for it :p

    SynDR0m3, Jul 13, 2005
  7. SynDR0m3

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    It says what board it is on the board. middle or top normally on ASUS's :D
    just like Flukes!

    unholy, Jul 13, 2005
  8. SynDR0m3

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    I like the front red panel of the case for the drives. Manybe you could paint the floppy drive.. just sticks out so much.

    stlava, Jul 13, 2005
  9. SynDR0m3

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    lol Syns to much of a n00b to do any simple modding like that :p
    Btw unholy, whats just like mine?

    Flukemanguy, Jul 14, 2005
  10. SynDR0m3

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    Looks pretty tight... paint your whole front bezel red >=)

    ww_crimson, Jul 14, 2005
  11. SynDR0m3

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol go get some Red/Black Spray Paint and hit the Spray button :|
    Fluke the picture quality :D

    unholy, Jul 14, 2005
  12. SynDR0m3

    SynDR0m3

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2005
    Messages:
    18
    i was @ Flukemanguys house when i took those pics (after a 3 day lan lol) ww_crimson: ...why?
    and i will just go buy a new floppy drive or replace it with my card reader and get a new front panel for it :p
    edit...i need better pics!!!

    SynDR0m3, Jul 14, 2005
  13. SynDR0m3

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Floppy drives pwn.. anyone that says their stupid and useless are stupid and useless themselves. I mean really everyone needs to always to have a floppydrive..

    stlava, Jul 18, 2005
  14. SynDR0m3

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i don't... does that make me stupid... i don't even have a CD Drive! :|, i am a wieghless Gamer :D

    unholy, Jul 19, 2005
  15. SynDR0m3

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    You don't need any drives....if your computers a home client, but if its a server, you can just share the drives :D

    Flukemanguy, Jul 23, 2005
  16. SynDR0m3

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    my computer weighs up only 13 KG :D thats just as heavy as my dog :D time for a bita 1 hand lifting i say :D

    unholy, Jul 23, 2005
  17. SynDR0m3

    SynDR0m3

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2005
    Messages:
    18
    i like chicken.

    SynDR0m3, Jul 29, 2005
  18. SynDR0m3

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i like cheese... specially ones that run on 12 volt instead of 5! :D

    unholy, Jul 29, 2005
  19. SynDR0m3

    SynDR0m3

    Joined: