  1. Symbian, Android, Apple, Microsoft

    These are the best available operating systems in the market.

    Which one to choose?

    Ganesh J. Acharya, Dec 24, 2010

  2. Ganesh J. Acharya

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 24/12/2010 09:10, Ganesh J. Acharya wrote:
    > Symbian, Android, Apple, Microsoft
    >
    > These are the best available operating systems in the market.
    >
    > Which one to choose?

    For what purpose?

    Desk Rabbit, Dec 24, 2010

  3. Ganesh J. Acharya

    G. Morgan Guest

    "Ganesh J. Acharya"
    <> wrote:

    >Symbian, Android, Apple, Microsoft
    >
    >These are the best available operating systems in the market.
    >
    >Which one to choose?

    As you were told, the usage you plan (and carrier) will be key to
    answering your question.

    G. Morgan, Dec 24, 2010
  4. Ganesh J. Acharya

    Brian Cryer Guest

    "Ganesh J. Acharya" <>
    wrote in message news:if1ocf$raj$...
    > Symbian, Android, Apple, Microsoft
    >
    > These are the best available operating systems in the market.
    >
    > Which one to choose?

    Which combination of phone plus operating system does what you want at a
    price you can afford?
    --
    Brian Cryer
    http://www.cryer.co.uk/brian

    Brian Cryer, Dec 24, 2010
  5. On 12/24/2010 3:14 PM, Desk Rabbit wrote:
    > On 24/12/2010 09:10, Ganesh J. Acharya wrote:
    >> Symbian, Android, Apple, Microsoft
    >>
    >> These are the best available operating systems in the market.
    >>
    >> Which one to choose?

    > For what purpose?

    long term availability of subsequent softwares

    Ganesh J. Acharya, Dec 24, 2010
  6. Ganesh J. Acharya

    Dan C Guest

    On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 09:10:39 +0000, Ganesh J. Acharya wrote:

    > Symbian, Android, Apple, Microsoft
    >
    > These are the best available operating systems in the market.
    >
    > Which one to choose?

    Will you just **** off and die?

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he turned the launch key.

    Dan C, Dec 24, 2010
  7. Ganesh J. Acharya

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 19:07:49 +0000, Dan C wrote:

    > On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 09:10:39 +0000, Ganesh J. Acharya wrote:
    >
    >> Symbian, Android, Apple, Microsoft
    >>
    >> These are the best available operating systems in the market.
    >>
    >> Which one to choose?

    > Will you just **** off and die?

    Are you never in good spirits?

    Meat Plow, Dec 24, 2010
  8. Ganesh J. Acharya

    Dan C Guest

    On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 19:11:42 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 19:07:49 +0000, Dan C wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 09:10:39 +0000, Ganesh J. Acharya wrote:
    >>
    >>> Symbian, Android, Apple, Microsoft
    >>>
    >>> These are the best available operating systems in the market.
    >>>
    >>> Which one to choose?

    >> Will you just **** off and die?

    > Are you never in good spirits?

    Always. Why?

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he harpooned Flipper.

    Dan C, Dec 24, 2010
  9. Ganesh J. Acharya

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 22:59:33 +0000, Dan C wrote:

    > On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 19:11:42 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

    >>> Will you just **** off and die?

    >> Are you never in good spirits?

    > Always. Why?

    Just wanted to understand your anger issues.

    Meat Plow, Dec 24, 2010
  10. Ganesh J. Acharya

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 24/12/2010 10:49, Ganesh J. Acharya wrote:
    > On 12/24/2010 3:14 PM, Desk Rabbit wrote:
    >> On 24/12/2010 09:10, Ganesh J. Acharya wrote:
    >>> Symbian, Android, Apple, Microsoft
    >>>
    >>> These are the best available operating systems in the market.
    >>>
    >>> Which one to choose?

    >> For what purpose?

    > long term availability of subsequent softwares

    Hang on, I'll just gaze into my crystal bal and double check with my
    commercial spies to see what the big manufacturers have in store for the
    rest of the millennium.

    Desk Rabbit, Dec 26, 2010
  11. On 12/24/2010 4:15 PM, Brian Cryer wrote:
    > "Ganesh J. Acharya" <>
    > wrote in message news:if1ocf$raj$...
    >> Symbian, Android, Apple, Microsoft
    >>
    >> These are the best available operating systems in the market.
    >>
    >> Which one to choose?

    > Which combination of phone plus operating system does what you want at a
    > price you can afford?

    Affordability will depend on how much I am able to earn back from the
    OS. How much of my future requirements will the OS offer without
    charging much. How much of my future investments will be unspeculative.

    Ganesh J. Acharya, Dec 27, 2010
  12. On 12/27/2010 6:03 PM, Ganesh J. Acharya wrote:
    > On 12/24/2010 4:15 PM, Brian Cryer wrote:
    >> "Ganesh J. Acharya" <>
    >> wrote in message news:if1ocf$raj$...
    >>> Symbian, Android, Apple, Microsoft
    >>>
    >>> These are the best available operating systems in the market.
    >>>
    >>> Which one to choose?

    >> Which combination of phone plus operating system does what you want at a
    >> price you can afford?

    > Affordability will depend on how much I am able to earn back from the
    > OS. How much of my future requirements will the OS offer without
    > charging much. How much of my future investments will be unspeculative.

    I brought Dell's (Dell Streak) solution as it offered a 1gz processor,
    it was cheaper than Apple and was offering Android, and because the
    5inch display looked far better when compared to all those that were
    available at this moment. *The 5 inch appeared just the right size to
    me. :)*

    Ganesh J. Acharya, Dec 27, 2010