    Belgium.

    Any tips are welcome

    greets lex
    alexander rickert, Nov 3, 2004

  2. alexander rickert

    HF Guest

    Ask Symantec.
    "alexander rickert" <"alexander_rickert(removethis)"@telenet.be> wrote in
    message news:...
    > hello
    >
    > Since i'm looking foor a good antivirus program, i've found two versions
    > of Norton:
    > norton antivirus 2003/2004
    > norton antivirus corporate
    >
    > What is the difference between those two antiviruses? Is one of them
    > better than the other?
    > Does the corporate edition also check netscape 4.7?
    >
    > I also found AVG antivirus. Seems to be a good program, but won't check
    > netscape 4.7 email. And i haven't found a place where they sell it in
    > Belgium.
    >
    > Any tips are welcome
    >
    > greets lex

    ---
    HF, Nov 3, 2004

  3. alexander rickert

    Matt Pascoe Guest

    Corporate antivirus is designed with business in mind and can be used on
    multiple client/server or peer to peer networks.

    Matt Pascoe, Nov 3, 2004
  4. alexander rickert

    James Baber Guest

    --

    Jim Baber's Response:
    I am using the AVG antivirus (the current free personal version here at home)

    (see my 10kW grid tied solar system at "www.baber.org")

    1350 W Mesa Ave.
    Fresno CA, 93711
    (559) 435-9068