Symantec deceptive advertising????

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Xeno Chauvin, Aug 18, 2006.

  1. Xeno Chauvin

    Xeno Chauvin Guest

    I bought a Norton Anti-Virus in early July.
    Affixed to the box was a sticker telling me I could get
    back $20 USD and A CLAIM FORM.
    I dutifully completed all necessary forms submitted, PER the instructions
    and enclosed a copy of the receipt,and the original UPC code.
    Today, about 6 weeks after I submitted it I get a card
    telling me "all required products were not submitted".
    What the hell does that mean? Oh, "products"?
    So I read the "form" again and LOW and BEHOLD
    Symantec is CORRECT!
    The rebate isn't on Norton Anti-Virus THOUGH IT WAS AFFIXED TO
    THE BOX, BUT FOR OTHER Norton PRODUCTS.
    SO NORTON YOU FUCKED ME OUT OF $20.00 but YOU'LL NEVER GET
    ANOTHER DIME FROM ME.
    Xeno
    Xeno Chauvin, Aug 18, 2006
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Xeno Chauvin

    Leythos Guest

    In article <su8Fg.12299$>,
    says...
    > I bought a Norton Anti-Virus in early July.
    > Affixed to the box was a sticker telling me I could get
    > back $20 USD and A CLAIM FORM.
    > I dutifully completed all necessary forms submitted, PER the instructions
    > and enclosed a copy of the receipt,and the original UPC code.
    > Today, about 6 weeks after I submitted it I get a card
    > telling me "all required products were not submitted".
    > What the hell does that mean? Oh, "products"?
    > So I read the "form" again and LOW and BEHOLD
    > Symantec is CORRECT!
    > The rebate isn't on Norton Anti-Virus THOUGH IT WAS AFFIXED TO
    > THE BOX, BUT FOR OTHER Norton PRODUCTS.
    > SO NORTON YOU FUCKED ME OUT OF $20.00 but YOU'LL NEVER GET
    > ANOTHER DIME FROM ME.
    > Xeno


    That's kind of funny - your posting about your failure to read something
    and blaming the vendor :)

    --


    remove 999 in order to email me
    Leythos, Aug 18, 2006
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Xeno Chauvin

    Steve Bosell Guest

    All companies are very picky about rebates, READ CAREFULLY! I recently
    bought the downloadable version of System Works, mailed in the rebate form
    and had my $25 in hand within two months. I'm still waiting for my rebates
    on some memory and a graphics card that I purchased about the same time, so
    actually, Symantec probably does a better job at coming through compared to
    other companies!
    Steve Bosell, Aug 18, 2006
    #3
  4. Xeno Chauvin

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Leythos wrote:
    > In article <su8Fg.12299$>,
    > says...
    >> I bought a Norton Anti-Virus in early July.
    >> Affixed to the box was a sticker telling me I could get
    >> back $20 USD and A CLAIM FORM.
    >> I dutifully completed all necessary forms submitted, PER the
    >> instructions and enclosed a copy of the receipt,and the original UPC
    >> code.
    >> Today, about 6 weeks after I submitted it I get a card
    >> telling me "all required products were not submitted".
    >> What the hell does that mean? Oh, "products"?
    >> So I read the "form" again and LOW and BEHOLD
    >> Symantec is CORRECT!
    >> The rebate isn't on Norton Anti-Virus THOUGH IT WAS AFFIXED TO
    >> THE BOX, BUT FOR OTHER Norton PRODUCTS.
    >> SO NORTON YOU FUCKED ME OUT OF $20.00 but YOU'LL NEVER GET
    >> ANOTHER DIME FROM ME.
    >> Xeno

    >
    > That's kind of funny - your posting about your failure to read
    > something and blaming the vendor :)


    Yeah - I was just thinking the same thing.

    --
    Life: Nature's way of keeping meat fresh. ~Doctor Who~
    Toolman Tim, Aug 18, 2006
    #4
  5. Xeno Chauvin

    Jerry Attic Guest

    Leythos <> said in
    news:Tw8Fg.77071$:

    > In article <su8Fg.12299$>,
    > says...
    >> I bought a Norton Anti-Virus in early July.
    >> Affixed to the box was a sticker telling me I could get
    >> back $20 USD and A CLAIM FORM.
    >> I dutifully completed all necessary forms submitted, PER the
    >> instructions and enclosed a copy of the receipt,and the original UPC
    >> code. Today, about 6 weeks after I submitted it I get a card
    >> telling me "all required products were not submitted".
    >> What the hell does that mean? Oh, "products"?
    >> So I read the "form" again and LOW and BEHOLD
    >> Symantec is CORRECT!
    >> The rebate isn't on Norton Anti-Virus THOUGH IT WAS AFFIXED TO
    >> THE BOX, BUT FOR OTHER Norton PRODUCTS.
    >> SO NORTON YOU FUCKED ME OUT OF $20.00 but YOU'LL NEVER GET
    >> ANOTHER DIME FROM ME.
    >> Xeno

    >
    > That's kind of funny - your posting about your failure to read
    > something and blaming the vendor :)
    >


    Norton sucks any way. They make shit that is sometimes worse than the
    things that it is suppose to resolve.
    Jerry Attic, Aug 18, 2006
    #5
  6. Xeno Chauvin

    Starz_Kid Guest

    "Xeno Chauvin" <> wrote in message
    news:su8Fg.12299$...
    >I bought a Norton Anti-Virus in early July.
    > Affixed to the box was a sticker telling me I could get
    > back $20 USD and A CLAIM FORM.
    > I dutifully completed all necessary forms submitted, PER the instructions
    > and enclosed a copy of the receipt,and the original UPC code.
    > Today, about 6 weeks after I submitted it I get a card
    > telling me "all required products were not submitted".
    > What the hell does that mean? Oh, "products"?
    > So I read the "form" again and LOW and BEHOLD
    > Symantec is CORRECT!
    > The rebate isn't on Norton Anti-Virus THOUGH IT WAS AFFIXED TO
    > THE BOX, BUT FOR OTHER Norton PRODUCTS.
    > SO NORTON YOU FUCKED ME OUT OF $20.00 but YOU'LL NEVER GET
    > ANOTHER DIME FROM ME.
    > Xeno
    >
    >


    Hello X, Perhaps you could use some reading lessons...!

    Cheers.........!

    Starz_Kid...
    Starz_Kid, Aug 18, 2006
    #6
  7. On 18 Aug 2006 05:07:25 +0200, Jerry Attic <0m>
    wrote:

    >Leythos <> said in
    >news:Tw8Fg.77071$:
    >
    >> In article <su8Fg.12299$>,
    >> says...
    >>> I bought a Norton Anti-Virus in early July.
    >>> Affixed to the box was a sticker telling me I could get
    >>> back $20 USD and A CLAIM FORM.
    >>> I dutifully completed all necessary forms submitted, PER the
    >>> instructions and enclosed a copy of the receipt,and the original UPC
    >>> code. Today, about 6 weeks after I submitted it I get a card
    >>> telling me "all required products were not submitted".
    >>> What the hell does that mean? Oh, "products"?
    >>> So I read the "form" again and LOW and BEHOLD
    >>> Symantec is CORRECT!
    >>> The rebate isn't on Norton Anti-Virus THOUGH IT WAS AFFIXED TO
    >>> THE BOX, BUT FOR OTHER Norton PRODUCTS.
    >>> SO NORTON YOU FUCKED ME OUT OF $20.00 but YOU'LL NEVER GET
    >>> ANOTHER DIME FROM ME.
    >>> Xeno

    >>
    >> That's kind of funny - your posting about your failure to read
    >> something and blaming the vendor :)
    >>

    >
    >Norton sucks any way. They make shit that is sometimes worse than the
    >things that it is suppose to resolve.


    So why the hell are you replying to this and in a Symantec NG (among
    others)?

    Just like rubbing it in?
    Sir Gis A Bun III, Aug 18, 2006
    #7
  8. On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 01:12:56 GMT, "Xeno Chauvin"
    <> wrote:

    >I bought a Norton Anti-Virus in early July.
    >Affixed to the box was a sticker telling me I could get
    >back $20 USD and A CLAIM FORM.
    >I dutifully completed all necessary forms submitted, PER the instructions
    >and enclosed a copy of the receipt,and the original UPC code.
    >Today, about 6 weeks after I submitted it I get a card
    >telling me "all required products were not submitted".
    >What the hell does that mean? Oh, "products"?
    >So I read the "form" again and LOW and BEHOLD
    >Symantec is CORRECT!
    >The rebate isn't on Norton Anti-Virus THOUGH IT WAS AFFIXED TO
    >THE BOX, BUT FOR OTHER Norton PRODUCTS.
    >SO NORTON YOU FUCKED ME OUT OF $20.00 but YOU'LL NEVER GET
    >ANOTHER DIME FROM ME.
    >Xeno
    >


    Oh poor boy/girl/whatever. So [as other said], you are BLAMING
    Symantec because YOU CAN'T READ?

    You will probably bitch in a year when you switch to McAfee or
    Kaspersky and you didn't read the competetive upgrade form correctly.
    Sir Gis A Bun III, Aug 18, 2006
    #8
  9. Xeno Chauvin

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 01:12:56 GMT, "Xeno Chauvin"
    <> wrote:

    >I bought a Norton Anti-Virus in early July.
    >Affixed to the box was a sticker telling me I could get
    >back $20 USD and A CLAIM FORM.
    >I dutifully completed all necessary forms submitted, PER the instructions
    >and enclosed a copy of the receipt,and the original UPC code.
    >Today, about 6 weeks after I submitted it I get a card
    >telling me "all required products were not submitted".
    >What the hell does that mean? Oh, "products"?
    >So I read the "form" again and LOW and BEHOLD
    >Symantec is CORRECT!
    >The rebate isn't on Norton Anti-Virus THOUGH IT WAS AFFIXED TO
    >THE BOX, BUT FOR OTHER Norton PRODUCTS.
    >SO NORTON YOU FUCKED ME OUT OF $20.00 but YOU'LL NEVER GET
    >ANOTHER DIME FROM ME.


    I was driving on a freeway and saw two signs, SPEED LIMIT and 101. So
    I drove 90 miles per hour. I was pulled over and arrested.

    I then realized the sign was SPEED LIMIT 65 and HIGHWAY 101.

    DECEPTIVE!

    BASTARDS!
    Evan Platt, Aug 18, 2006
    #9
  10. Xeno Chauvin

    Periwinkle Guest

    "Leythos" <> wrote in message
    news:Tw8Fg.77071$...
    > In article <su8Fg.12299$>,
    > says...
    >> I bought a Norton Anti-Virus in early July.
    >> Affixed to the box was a sticker telling me I could get
    >> back $20 USD and A CLAIM FORM.
    >> I dutifully completed all necessary forms submitted, PER the instructions
    >> and enclosed a copy of the receipt,and the original UPC code.
    >> Today, about 6 weeks after I submitted it I get a card
    >> telling me "all required products were not submitted".
    >> What the hell does that mean? Oh, "products"?
    >> So I read the "form" again and LOW and BEHOLD
    >> Symantec is CORRECT!
    >> The rebate isn't on Norton Anti-Virus THOUGH IT WAS AFFIXED TO
    >> THE BOX, BUT FOR OTHER Norton PRODUCTS.
    >> SO NORTON YOU FUCKED ME OUT OF $20.00 but YOU'LL NEVER GET
    >> ANOTHER DIME FROM ME.
    >> Xeno

    >
    > That's kind of funny - your posting about your failure to read something
    > and blaming the vendor :)
    >
    > --
    >
    >
    > remove 999 in order to email me


    My opinion: it's 30% Norton (I mean they DID put in on the box when it
    shouldn't have been there in the first place being that it WAS for a
    different product) and 70% the user (READ THE THING!) ^_^
    Periwinkle, Aug 18, 2006
    #10
  11. Xeno Chauvin

    Leythos Guest

    In article <oFdFg.5305$>,
    says...
    > "Leythos" <> wrote in message
    > news:Tw8Fg.77071$...
    > > In article <su8Fg.12299$>,
    > > says...
    > >> I bought a Norton Anti-Virus in early July.
    > >> Affixed to the box was a sticker telling me I could get
    > >> back $20 USD and A CLAIM FORM.
    > >> I dutifully completed all necessary forms submitted, PER the instructions
    > >> and enclosed a copy of the receipt,and the original UPC code.
    > >> Today, about 6 weeks after I submitted it I get a card
    > >> telling me "all required products were not submitted".
    > >> What the hell does that mean? Oh, "products"?
    > >> So I read the "form" again and LOW and BEHOLD
    > >> Symantec is CORRECT!
    > >> The rebate isn't on Norton Anti-Virus THOUGH IT WAS AFFIXED TO
    > >> THE BOX, BUT FOR OTHER Norton PRODUCTS.
    > >> SO NORTON YOU FUCKED ME OUT OF $20.00 but YOU'LL NEVER GET
    > >> ANOTHER DIME FROM ME.
    > >> Xeno

    > >
    > > That's kind of funny - your posting about your failure to read something
    > > and blaming the vendor :)
    > >

    >
    > My opinion: it's 30% Norton (I mean they DID put in on the box when it
    > shouldn't have been there in the first place being that it WAS for a
    > different product) and 70% the user (READ THE THING!) ^_^


    Anyone that can't read should not be purchasing anything :)

    --


    remove 999 in order to email me
    Leythos, Aug 18, 2006
    #11
  12. Xeno Chauvin

    Margolotta Guest

    On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 17:49:33 +0100, Larry Crites wrote
    (in article <44e5e275$0$15780$>):

    > All of their products I have always work great for me, for the last 20
    > years, or however long it's been. Gotta know what your doing.
    >
    > Larry
    > Behold Beware Believe


    Let's see now...several people said Logitech made decent kit. You said they
    were shite.

    95% of the PC-owning population have stated that Symantec products are shite
    - you claim to like them...

    I'm beginning to notice a trend here...

    My troll-o-meter has just started flashing amber...
    Margolotta, Aug 18, 2006
    #12
  13. Xeno Chauvin

    EricP Guest

    On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 19:10:56 +0100, Margolotta
    <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 17:49:33 +0100, Larry Crites wrote
    >(in article <44e5e275$0$15780$>):
    >
    >> All of their products I have always work great for me, for the last 20
    >> years, or however long it's been. Gotta know what your doing.
    >>
    >> Larry
    >> Behold Beware Believe

    >
    >Let's see now...several people said Logitech made decent kit. You said they
    >were shite.
    >
    >95% of the PC-owning population have stated that Symantec products are shite
    >- you claim to like them...
    >
    >I'm beginning to notice a trend here...
    >
    >My troll-o-meter has just started flashing amber...


    Mine fell off it's hook on the wall hours ago.
    EricP, Aug 18, 2006
    #13
  14. Evan Platt enlightened us 24hoursupport.helpdesk - (ab)users with:
    ......
    > I was driving on a freeway and saw two signs, SPEED LIMIT and 101. So
    > I drove 90 miles per hour. I was pulled over and arrested.
    >
    > I then realized the sign was SPEED LIMIT 65 and HIGHWAY 101.
    >
    > DECEPTIVE!
    >
    > BASTARDS!


    Of course. The highway sign has to be distinguishable from the speed
    limit sign, with normal eyesight and at night. Maybe they even have to
    be separated by distance.
    There are laws for that ... as well there are some against
    deceptive/delusive advertising. However, laws only by random or
    accident coincide with "common sense".
    --
    vista policy violation: Microsoft optical mouse found penguin patterns
    on mousepad. Partition scan in progress to remove offending
    incompatible products. Reactivate MS software.
    Linux 2.6.17-mm1,Xorg7.1/nvidia [LinuxCounter#295241,ICQ#4918962]
    Walter Mautner, Aug 18, 2006
    #14
  15. Xeno Chauvin

    Larry Crites Guest

    We do. Ask your friendly Window Clerk at your local Post Office how many the
    Postal Service has.

    Larry
    Behold Beware Believe

    "William Poaster" <> wrote in message
    news:p...
    > This message was posted on Usenet, NOT JLAforums, & on Fri, 18 Aug 2006
    > 11:49:10 -0600, Larry Crites wrote:
    >
    > <<snip>>
    >
    >> Anyway, have various Symantec products on our work machines, never any
    >> problems. And we have thousands. Tens of thousands.

    >
    > Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiight.
    >
    >




    --
    Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
    Larry Crites, Aug 18, 2006
    #15
  16. On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 12:23:42 GMT, Leythos <> wrote:

    >In article <oFdFg.5305$>,
    > says...
    >> "Leythos" <> wrote in message
    >> news:Tw8Fg.77071$...
    >> > In article <su8Fg.12299$>,
    >> > says...
    >> >> I bought a Norton Anti-Virus in early July.
    >> >> Affixed to the box was a sticker telling me I could get
    >> >> back $20 USD and A CLAIM FORM.
    >> >> I dutifully completed all necessary forms submitted, PER the instructions
    >> >> and enclosed a copy of the receipt,and the original UPC code.
    >> >> Today, about 6 weeks after I submitted it I get a card
    >> >> telling me "all required products were not submitted".
    >> >> What the hell does that mean? Oh, "products"?
    >> >> So I read the "form" again and LOW and BEHOLD
    >> >> Symantec is CORRECT!
    >> >> The rebate isn't on Norton Anti-Virus THOUGH IT WAS AFFIXED TO
    >> >> THE BOX, BUT FOR OTHER Norton PRODUCTS.
    >> >> SO NORTON YOU FUCKED ME OUT OF $20.00 but YOU'LL NEVER GET
    >> >> ANOTHER DIME FROM ME.
    >> >> Xeno
    >> >
    >> > That's kind of funny - your posting about your failure to read something
    >> > and blaming the vendor :)
    >> >

    >>
    >> My opinion: it's 30% Norton (I mean they DID put in on the box when it
    >> shouldn't have been there in the first place being that it WAS for a
    >> different product) and 70% the user (READ THE THING!) ^_^

    >
    >Anyone that can't read should not be purchasing anything :)


    Agree. Do you see a rebate and buy it BEFORE actually seeing what the
    rebate requires? Or do you [at the store] check out the rebate first
    before buying?

    Can't blame Symantec on this.
    Sir Gis A Bun III, Aug 18, 2006
    #16
  17. Xeno Chauvin

    kony Guest

    On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 16:20:05 -0400, Sir Gis A Bun III
    <gis_a_bun@hot_mail_no_spam.com> wrote:

    >On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 12:23:42 GMT, Leythos <> wrote:
    >
    >>In article <oFdFg.5305$>,
    >> says...
    >>> "Leythos" <> wrote in message
    >>> news:Tw8Fg.77071$...
    >>> > In article <su8Fg.12299$>,
    >>> > says...
    >>> >> I bought a Norton Anti-Virus in early July.
    >>> >> Affixed to the box was a sticker telling me I could get
    >>> >> back $20 USD and A CLAIM FORM.
    >>> >> I dutifully completed all necessary forms submitted, PER the instructions
    >>> >> and enclosed a copy of the receipt,and the original UPC code.
    >>> >> Today, about 6 weeks after I submitted it I get a card
    >>> >> telling me "all required products were not submitted".
    >>> >> What the hell does that mean? Oh, "products"?
    >>> >> So I read the "form" again and LOW and BEHOLD
    >>> >> Symantec is CORRECT!
    >>> >> The rebate isn't on Norton Anti-Virus THOUGH IT WAS AFFIXED TO
    >>> >> THE BOX, BUT FOR OTHER Norton PRODUCTS.
    >>> >> SO NORTON YOU FUCKED ME OUT OF $20.00 but YOU'LL NEVER GET
    >>> >> ANOTHER DIME FROM ME.
    >>> >> Xeno
    >>> >
    >>> > That's kind of funny - your posting about your failure to read something
    >>> > and blaming the vendor :)
    >>> >
    >>>
    >>> My opinion: it's 30% Norton (I mean they DID put in on the box when it
    >>> shouldn't have been there in the first place being that it WAS for a
    >>> different product) and 70% the user (READ THE THING!) ^_^

    >>
    >>Anyone that can't read should not be purchasing anything :)

    >
    >Agree. Do you see a rebate and buy it BEFORE actually seeing what the
    >rebate requires? Or do you [at the store] check out the rebate first
    >before buying?
    >
    >Can't blame Symantec on this.
    >



    We'd have to see the box to know one way or the other.

    Since it was a sticker, the full terms of the rebate may not
    have been available at the time of purchase. You're not
    supposed to be pulling stickers off of products on retail
    shelves, rather buying product before doing so- and once you
    have bought product and *defaced* the packaging, it's quite
    possible the store will not accept return- nor will many
    once the packaging itself has been opened.

    So, it is possible the sticker on the outside was not clear
    about what this rebate applied to. It is possible that only
    after undue burden would the purchaser receive money back by
    returning product (if possible at all, some store managers
    will simply deny you, leaving a long battle hardly worth the
    time).

    However, none of this accounts for the purchaser failing to
    read the terms of the rebate AFTER it was taken from box and
    being filled out for submission. At that point it was the
    OP's fault but depending on what came before this point it
    could be partially (or wholly) Symantec's fault for
    misadvertising on the product.
    kony, Aug 18, 2006
    #17
  18. This message was posted on Usenet, NOT JLAforums, & on Fri, 18 Aug 2006
    12:51:29 -0600, Larry Crites wrote:

    > We do. Ask your friendly Window Clerk at your local Post Office how many
    > the Postal Service has.



    > "William Poaster" <> wrote in message
    > news:p...
    >> This message was posted on Usenet, NOT JLAforums, & on Fri, 18 Aug 2006
    >> 11:49:10 -0600, Larry Crites wrote:
    >>
    >> <<snip>>
    >>
    >>> Anyway, have various Symantec products on our work machines, never any
    >>> problems. And we have thousands. Tens of thousands.

    >>
    >> Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiight.



    In 2003 the Royal Mail began using Open Source software from SAP, who make
    linux solutions in business areas, such as accounts, business warehouse
    reporting, revenue management and business planning. Royal Mail has also
    introduced SAP call centre software to deal more efficiently with
    enquiries from its many thousands of staff.

    IT staff support 70,000 computers and electronic point-of-sale systems,
    75,000 phones and 630 different mail-sorting machines, & some 8,000 staff
    at 1,400 delivery offices use SAP linux financial and business
    intelligence software solutions.

    It doesn't use or need Symantec products.


    --
    I used to like a good joke.
    What happened?
    I thought there was a better way, so I
    stopped using Windows & switched to linux.
    William Poaster, Aug 18, 2006
    #18
  19. Xeno Chauvin

    Periwinkle Guest

    >
    > We'd have to see the box to know one way or the other.
    >
    > Since it was a sticker, the full terms of the rebate may not
    > have been available at the time of purchase. You're not
    > supposed to be pulling stickers off of products on retail
    > shelves, rather buying product before doing so- and once you
    > have bought product and *defaced* the packaging, it's quite
    > possible the store will not accept return- nor will many
    > once the packaging itself has been opened.
    >
    > So, it is possible the sticker on the outside was not clear
    > about what this rebate applied to. It is possible that only
    > after undue burden would the purchaser receive money back by
    > returning product (if possible at all, some store managers
    > will simply deny you, leaving a long battle hardly worth the
    > time).
    >
    > However, none of this accounts for the purchaser failing to
    > read the terms of the rebate AFTER it was taken from box and
    > being filled out for submission. At that point it was the
    > OP's fault but depending on what came before this point it
    > could be partially (or wholly) Symantec's fault for
    > misadvertising on the product.


    My thinking as well, you just explained it much better ^_^, thats why I say
    30% Symantec and 70% user
    Periwinkle, Aug 19, 2006
    #19
  20. This message was posted on Usenet, NOT JLAforums, & on Fri, 18 Aug 2006
    18:07:39 -0500, Mara wrote:

    > On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 23:26:59 +0100, William Poaster <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >>In 2003 the Royal Mail began using Open Source software from SAP, who
    >>make linux solutions in business areas, such as accounts, business
    >>warehouse reporting, revenue management and business planning. Royal Mail
    >>has also introduced SAP call centre software to deal more efficiently
    >>with enquiries from its many thousands of staff.
    >>
    >>IT staff support 70,000 computers and electronic point-of-sale systems,
    >>75,000 phones and 630 different mail-sorting machines, & some 8,000 staff
    >>at 1,400 delivery offices use SAP linux financial and business
    >>intelligence software solutions.
    >>
    >>It doesn't use or need Symantec products.

    >
    > The man's using Outhouse Express. What did you expect? ;)


    Not a lot! ;-)
    Wanna bet my reply's over his head? <g>

    --
    I used to like a good joke.
    What happened?
    I thought there was a better way, so I
    stopped using Windows & switched to linux.
    William Poaster, Aug 19, 2006
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Xeno Chauvin

    Symantec deceptive advertising????

    Xeno Chauvin, Aug 18, 2006, in forum: Computer Security
    Replies:
    44
    Views:
    2,178
    Rod Speed
    Sep 24, 2006
  2. Gregg

    Do Not Use Juno/ United Online: Deceptive

    Gregg, May 13, 2006, in forum: Computer Information
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    298
    Robert Baer
    May 14, 2006
  3. Gregg
    Replies:
    7
    Views:
    648
    Vanguard
    May 14, 2006
  4. RayC
    Replies:
    30
    Views:
    737
    Collector»NZ
    Mar 28, 2007
  5. RayC
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    321
Loading...

Share This Page