    of X64 there.

    --
    The Frozen Canuck

    The Frozen Canuck, Jan 15, 2006

  2. You cannot update through a parent server in this release, I haven't checked
    to find out if there is a fix or update for it available.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jan 15, 2006

  3. You should be able to use it just fine all by itself.
    When installing it, just select 'unmanaged' rather than 'managed'.

    In this case, it should run all by itself. Yes you will lose the
    funtionality of being able to get automatic updates from a server, but you
    should be able to use liveupdate to update it yourself.

    Timothy Drouillard, Jan 15, 2006
  4. The 10.0.2.2000 x64 version works fine in unmanaged mode with automatic
    updates. I updated to the latest LiveUpdate software version (32-bit
    application, there is no 64-bit available for LiveUpdate) and it works
    fine. Sometimes when I do a manual update (just for fun;-), it says it
    cannot install the updates after downloading them. If I choose to try
    again it downloads a full update instead of the small incremental
    update which it downloaded before. This full second update works fine
    though.

    Niklas Engfelt, Jan 15, 2006
  5. Thanks for this update.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jan 15, 2006