    diff Guest

    pls give me the syllabus for mcp and mcsa and what is the different between
    mcsa and mcp..
    diff, Oct 28, 2008

  2. diff

    Matt Guest

    LMFAO you have to be kidding right? You found this site to post this dumb
    question but you cant find your own answer? You should get used to saying
    "Thank you please drive through" because if you have to ask this question you
    really have no business being in I.T. #1 thing in I.T. is being able to
    research and it seems you are unable to. I've been reading this forum for a
    few years now and this is really one of the dumbest questions I have seen on
    here.
    --
    Matt
    MCDST, MCSE, MCITP

    Matt, Oct 28, 2008

  3. diff

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the

    > LMFAO you have to be kidding right? You found this site to post this
    > dumb question but you cant find your own answer? You should get used
    > to saying "Thank you please drive through" because if you have to ask
    > this question you really have no business being in I.T. #1 thing in
    > I.T. is being able to research and it seems you are unable to. I've
    > been reading this forum for a few years now and this is really one of
    > the dumbest questions I have seen on here.

    That is so much more meaningful than "google is your friend".

    Or should I say so much more "full of mean"?

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Oct 28, 2008
  4. diff

    JohnB Guest

    or.... maybe we have just witnessed the last person on the planet who has
    *not* heard about Google.

    If that's the case diff, try www.google.com
    You'll find the answer to your questions and... you will be pleasantly
    surprised with this thing they call *search engines*

    JohnB, Oct 28, 2008
  5. diff

    freakychakra Guest

    Rather then directing someone to the right direction it seems that all of so
    called brainy geeks have been just showing off. Show some respect to the
    certificates atleast if not for a simple query. It seems that nowadays
    simple query is not for brainy geeks.
    --
    Regards,
    Suman.

    freakychakra, Nov 28, 2008
  6. diff

    Olórin Guest

    "freakychakra" <> wrote in message
    > Rather then directing someone to the right direction it seems that all of
    > so
    > called brainy geeks have been just showing off. Show some respect to the
    > certificates atleast if not for a simple query. It seems that nowadays
    > simple query is not for brainy geeks.
    > --
    > Regards,
    > Suman.
    >

    > "JohnB" wrote:
    >
    >> or.... maybe we have just witnessed the last person on the planet who has
    >> *not* heard about Google.
    >>
    >> If that's the case diff, try www.google.com
    >> You'll find the answer to your questions and... you will be pleasantly
    >> surprised with this thing they call *search engines*
    >>

    >> "Matt" <> wrote in message
    >> > LMFAO you have to be kidding right? You found this site to post this
    >> > dumb
    >> > question but you cant find your own answer? You should get used to
    >> > saying
    >> > "Thank you please drive through" because if you have to ask this
    >> > question
    >> > you
    >> > really have no business being in I.T. #1 thing in I.T. is being able to
    >> > research and it seems you are unable to. I've been reading this forum
    >> > for
    >> > few years now and this is really one of the dumbest questions I have
    >> > seen
    >> > on
    >> > here.
    >> > --
    >> > Matt
    >> > MCDST, MCSE, MCITP

    Totally disagree. OP showed a lamentable lack of initiative in seeking out
    the answer for themselves, itself indicating an innate unsuitability for the
    industry. I don't think anyone replying was showing off. Besides, OP *was*
    pointed in the right direction - a link to Google was given. If they didn't
    try that for themselves, or hunt around on www.microsoft.com, ya gotta ask
    yourself why. My nine year-old daughter would have made a better job of
    finding out for herself and if she'd had to ask would have made a point of
    saying what she'd tried so far.
    Olórin, Dec 1, 2008
  7. diff

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Olórin" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    <snip>

    > Totally disagree. OP showed a lamentable lack of initiative in seeking
    > out the answer for themselves, itself indicating an innate
    > unsuitability for the industry. I don't think anyone replying was
    > showing off. Besides, OP *was* pointed in the right direction - a link
    > to Google was given. If they didn't try that for themselves, or hunt
    > around on www.microsoft.com, ya gotta ask yourself why. My nine
    > year-old daughter would have made a better job of finding out for
    > herself and if she'd had to ask would have made a point of saying what
    > she'd tried so far.

    What he/she said.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Dec 9, 2008

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
    Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Dec 11, 2008
  9. diff

    Vipin Guest

    Hello !

    Please provide details of MCSA course / Exams as I have a Practical Exp. of
    Server Implemenation and Maintainence but would like to get a MCSA
    certificate for Field Enhancement of my carrer .

    can anyone help for the same .

    Thanks
    Vipin
    Vipin, Dec 11, 2008