  1. DAVID

    DAVID Guest

    NEED SYLLABUS INFORMATION FOR mcsa 2000
    DAVID, Jul 2, 2004

  2. MCSE \(NT4, 2000, 2003\), Jul 2, 2004

  3. DAVID

    Mark Guest

    Google
    Yahoo
    Microsoft.com
    any search engine...
    It isn't hard to find...just go search for "MCSA 2000"

    message

    Mark, Jul 2, 2004
  4. DAVID

    Mike Guest

    q: housekeeping. you want towel?
    a: no towel, need sleepy

    Mike, Jul 8, 2004
  5. DAVID

    Jtyc Guest

    > q: housekeeping. you want towel?
    > a: no towel, need sleepy

    Please go away, let me sleep for the LOVE OF GOD!
    Jtyc, Jul 8, 2004
  6. DAVID

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > > q: housekeeping. you want towel?
    > > a: no towel, need sleepy

    > Please go away, let me sleep for the LOVE OF GOD!

    Do you have to run that vaccuum right outside my door?! Jesus, turn it off
    till at least checkout time!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 8, 2004