  1. Saya

    Saya Guest

    Plz pvovide me detailes syllabus of MCSD.Net

    Saya, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Cindy Winegarden, Feb 5, 2004

  3. Saya

    Saya Guest

    Thanks Cindy
    But there is no secion "Skills being measured". Plz guide
    me.

    Saya

    Saya, Feb 7, 2004
  4. In news: baa701c3ed48$f0769f80$,
    Saya <> wrote:
    > But there is no secion "Skills being measured". Plz guide
    > me.

    Start at http://www.kbalertz.com/rss/Vfp8.xml. Scroll down to one of the
    exams listed below "Core Exams (4 Exams Required)" - for example "Exam
    70-305." Click on "Exam 70-305" to go to the details about that exam. That
    gets you to http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-305.asp. The "Skills
    being measured by exam 70-305" is about half way down that page.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Feb 7, 2004
  5. In news: ,
    Cindy Winegarden <> wrote:
    > Start at http://www.kbalertz.com/rss/Vfp8.xml. Scroll down to one of
    > the exams listed below "Core Exams (4 Exams Required)" - for example
    > "Exam 70-305." Click on "Exam 70-305" to go to the details about that
    > exam. That gets you to
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-305.asp. The "Skills being
    > measured by exam 70-305" is about half way down that page.

    Oops - had the wrong thing on the clipboard. Start at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdotnet.asp.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Feb 8, 2004