Syllabus and Books

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by AZIZ AHMED CHANNA, Feb 9, 2004.

  1. Send me Syllabus of MCSD (VB Track) and Recommended
    Book'sList
    AZIZ AHMED CHANNA, Feb 9, 2004

  2. AZIZ AHMED CHANNA

    JaR Guest

    "AZIZ AHMED CHANNA" <> wrote in message
    news:d01301c3eee4$e48bfec0$...
    > Send me Syllabus of MCSD (VB Track) and Recommended
    > Book'sList

    Sure, here ya go!
    JaR, Feb 9, 2004

  3. In news: d01301c3eee4$e48bfec0$,
    AZIZ AHMED CHANNA <> wrote:
    > Send me Syllabus of MCSD (VB Track) and Recommended
    > Book'sList

    Start at http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdotnet.asp.
    Scroll down to one of the
    exams listed below "Core Exams (4 Exams Required)" - for example "Exam
    70-305." Click on "Exam 70-305" to go to the details about that exam. That
    gets you to http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-305.asp. The "Skills
    being measured by exam 70-305" is about half way down that page.

    www.cindywinegarden.com
    Cindy Winegarden, Feb 10, 2004