    Any help would be appreciated.
    Regards,
    Roy.

    Roy, Nov 12, 2004

  2. Roy

    Broadback Guest

    Roy wrote:

    > Hi all,
    > Can anyone send me Sygate Personal Firewall version 5.5 NOT 5.6. I
    > have version 5.6 and it continually crashes. I have tried downloading from
    > several sites which list it as 5.5. but when I install it, it's v5.6.
    >
    > Also is there a virus that is undetectable by Norton Antivirus which may be
    > responsible for closing it down?
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.
    > Regards,
    > Roy.

    Send me an email and I will send you Sygate Version 5.5 build 2710
    Cheers
    John T

    Broadback, Nov 12, 2004

  3. Roy

    Roy Guest

    Hi,
    Firstly thank you John for sending v 5.5.
    Anyone who has Sygate Personal Firewall v 5.6 & finds that it shuts itself
    down along with Norton AV, downgrading to v 5.5 seems to have worked for me.

    Hope this is of some help to others experiencing the same problems.

    Regards,
    Roy.

    Roy, Nov 13, 2004