    downloaded the free Sygate 5.5 program, but before I uninstall Zone
    Alarm and install Sygate, I'd like to hear some feedback. Thanks.

    , Dec 18, 2003

  2. Mike in Ohio Guest

    I am using Sygate. I am happy with it. :)

    Mike in Ohio, Dec 18, 2003

  3. Scrote Guest

    Tony who knows nothing wrote,

    Works well for me on 2K server, XP pro on network computers. Even I
    haven't been able to cock it up.....so far! ;-)

    semper in excrementum sum, solo profundus variat......touch wood.

    Scrote, Dec 18, 2003
  4. I am quite pleased....;o)

    chiseled in stone, the following words

    --
    @}-}-------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm
    www.freedonation.com www.hungersite.com

    @}-}-------Rosee, Dec 18, 2003
  5. Guest

    What are it's benefits over Zone Alarm if any?

    >Anyone have any experience or opinions of this firewall program? I'm
    >looking to dump Zone Alarm, as I think it's causing me problems. I've
    >downloaded the free Sygate 5.5 program, but before I uninstall Zone
    >Alarm and install Sygate, I'd like to hear some feedback. Thanks.

    , Dec 18, 2003
  6. are you using windows xp? if so it has its own firewall that works ver good.

    robert andrews, Dec 19, 2003
  7. Guest

    I'm running Windows 98SE on this system.

    >are you using windows xp? if so it has its own firewall that works ver good.
    ><> wrote in message
    >> Anyone have any experience or opinions of this firewall program? I'm
    >> looking to dump Zone Alarm, as I think it's causing me problems. I've
    >> downloaded the free Sygate 5.5 program, but before I uninstall Zone
    >> Alarm and install Sygate, I'd like to hear some feedback. Thanks.

    , Dec 19, 2003
  8. Brian H¹© Guest

    said:

    > I'm running Windows 98SE on this system.

    Go for Outpost, it is sooooo easy.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 19, 2003
  9. SJR Guest

    I'm using Sygate Pro and haven't had any problems with it. Tried Zone Alarm
    but didn't like it.

    SJR, Dec 19, 2003
  10. [ Doc Jeff ] Guest

    On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 09:18:23 -0500, wrote:

    >Anyone have any experience or opinions of this firewall program? I'm
    >looking to dump Zone Alarm, as I think it's causing me problems. I've
    >downloaded the free Sygate 5.5 program, but before I uninstall Zone
    >Alarm and install Sygate, I'd like to hear some feedback. Thanks.

    I've not had a single problem with Sygate (pro or free). Win98SE here.
    Works like a charm.

    [ Doc Jeff ], Dec 19, 2003
  11. [ Doc Jeff ] Guest

    On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 01:53:37 -0000, "Brian H¹©"
    <-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote:

    > said:
    >
    >> I'm running Windows 98SE on this system.

    >Go for Outpost, it is sooooo easy.

    ....to crash. Every time I've tried it, it crashes.

    [ Doc Jeff ], Dec 19, 2003