    internet ?
    Yeah, i am a noob, relatively new, anyway, .. so if its a dumbass question,
    Ah Well ! :)

    Morph, Jan 9, 2005

  2. Morph

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jan 9, 2005

  3. Morph

    zebraloc Guest

    On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 18:23:58 -0000, "Morph" <morph@nospam> wrote:

    >Why does Windows exploer(2) need to use the internet
    >Is it usual to have your firewall set to 'allow' this app to use the
    >internet ?

    Of course

    zebraloc, Jan 9, 2005
  4. Morph

    elaich Guest

    "Morph" <morph@nospam> wrote in

    > Why does Windows exploer(2) need to use the internet ?
    > Is it usual to have your firewall set to 'allow' this app to use the
    > internet ?
    > Yeah, i am a noob, relatively new, anyway, .. so if its a dumbass
    > question, Ah Well ! :)

    Windows Explorer trying to access the Internet is usually a sign of malware
    on the computer. Never allow it, never.

    elaich, Jan 9, 2005
  5. Morph

    Morph Guest

    Thanks Mike and elaich, and funnily enough... it has not asked me, since i
    last ran evry ant-virus,spyware app i have..so Cheers.. :)

    Morph, Jan 10, 2005