    encourages, rather than discourages, free competition and the
    distribution of computer operating systems, the benefits of which
    directly pass to consumers."

    Have A Nice Cup of Tea, Mar 21, 2006

  2. Have A Nice Cup of Tea

    Thirsty Guest

    "Have A Nice Cup of Tea" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.linuxworld.com.au/index.php?id=407925021
    >
    > "Students using Linux at school is also having a flow-on effect outside
    > campus with at least 12 using the operating system at home."
    >
    > Excellent!
    >

    > Have A Nice Cup of Tea
    >
    > --
    > Judge John Daniel Tinder, United States District Court: "The GPL
    > encourages, rather than discourages, free competition and the
    > distribution of computer operating systems, the benefits of which
    > directly pass to consumers."

    Wow ! "At least 12" ! Who knows, it could be even 13, 14 or maybe even 15
    !!!! Let's do some maths shall we kids ? What's 15 divided by 350 expressed
    as a percentage ? That's right ! It's 4.3%. Now how many of you kids have a
    PC at home ? What ? Almost all of you ? Wow ! So that means that the rest of
    you, what we teachers would call "the vast majority", are using Windows or a
    Mac. OK, that's our maths lesson for today. Let's move on English. Today
    we'll be discussing slavish fanboy journalism.

    Thirsty, Mar 21, 2006

  3. Have A Nice Cup of Tea

    Dave Taylor Guest

    "Thirsty" <> wrote in news:hLOTf.7596
    $:

    > Today
    > we'll be discussing slavish fanboy journalism.

    I waver between plonk and kudos. It is so frustrating. If only the posts
    were not so rabid.

    --
    Ciao, Dave

    Dave Taylor, Mar 21, 2006