    explanations and exercises seem shorter whereas MSPress is a bit verbose.

    Anyone use both of study guides for various tests and have a preference?

    Thanks~!
    =?Utf-8?B?SmFzb24=?=, Jan 20, 2007

  2. I don't really prefer any particual publisher, but like to at least browse
    several different study guides as there are usually at least a few things
    that one will covers that another doesn't or covers in better depth. I think
    the quality is sometimes more related to the author than the pubisher and
    some of the worst books I've seen are the one's that come out as soon as or
    before a cert is released. They tend to have the most errors.
    --
    Jim Anderson, MCSD
    Consultant

    =?Utf-8?B?SmltIEFuZGVyc29u?=, Jan 31, 2007