    Cesare

    Windows Live Butterfly
    MCDST

    Cesare [cesaremsdn], Aug 3, 2006

  2. "Cesare [cesaremsdn]" <> wrote in message news:e$...
    Hi all,

    anyone here are using mcsa sybex core exam ? any feedback on that? are they update ?
    I'm always used microsoft press and i'm wondering is the ref are the same or similar
    so
    Thanks

    Cesare

    Windows Live Butterfly
    MCDST

    Hi
    Im using Sybex book for 70-291. Its quite good and covers the subject matter well but I dont think it is as comprehensive as the MSPress equivalent. Not too many mistakes as well. (Always helpful!)

    Gnj

    GoodNightJones, Aug 3, 2006

  3. Cesare [cesaremsdn]

    AJR Guest

    Sybex, in my opinion,oriented for exam rather than as a text book - only one that I know of that provides simulations on the CD

    AJR, Aug 4, 2006