    material for a+ exams?

    one more thing i hear the tes is being updated soon, when is that expected
    to happen?
    chris, Jul 30, 2003

  2. chris

    John Dearing Guest

    chris wrote:
    > Is the sybex book a good one to study for the A+ exams as well as i have
    > found alot of good test sites with mock test should that be sufficie4nt, i
    > am currently finishing up a degree in programming, and have some experience
    > in hardware/os, also has anyone heard of mindlearners and if they have good
    > material for a+ exams?

    The Sybex A+ book is pretty good but not comprehensive. There are some
    sections that are good buta little thin (Windows 2000 for example). You
    may want to supplement the Sybex book depending on your current level of
    experience.

    > one more thing i hear the test is being updated soon, when is that expected
    > to happen?

    Currently, it looks like the NEW tests will go live in late October or
    early November with mid November a strong possibility.

    You have plenty of time to certify under the current requirements.
    Remember, A+ is for life - you don't have to recertify so there isn't
    any real advantage to wait for the new tests to come out.

    Good luck!!

    John
    --
    John Dearing (To reply, drop "YOURPANTS" in my address) :cool:
    A+ Network+
    John Dearing, Jul 31, 2003