    reading)?

    Thanks & Regards,
    Pine
    Pine, Feb 13, 2004

  2. On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:06:55 +0800, Pine <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    > I have bought the Exam Cram2 book for 70-290. And would like to know is
    >it enough if I used the book with Win2K3 server installed at my home PC?
    >
    > And I also would like to know whether which 70-291 books are better
    >between Sybex and MS press? I have bought ExamCram for 290 which is a
    >review style book. So, I guess I should buy more in-depth book for 291.
    >
    >Which one (Sybex or MS) book on 291 explains more in-depth of 70-291 and
    >which one is more approachable (and not make me fall asleep while
    >reading)?
    >
    >Thanks & Regards,
    >Pine

    Look for the exam topics covered in the book and once you've completed
    your study check the topics at

    and then I suggest if you want to make *absolutely* certain that you
    read .
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/techinfo/reskit/deploykit.mspx
    drilling down on topics (Dont be put off, the new style is very
    readable indeed)

    70-291 is not the worst exam in the 2003 track for drilling down into
    the deployment guide but if you wanrt to score high you could do a lot
    worse than "over-learn".

    Good luck

    PS you could even spend the 90 quid on the deployment guide and use it
    on the other 4/5 core exams

    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)
    Marlin Munrow (The PFY), Feb 13, 2004