    till i reset the system.
    can you help me to solve this problem?
    i have vista home premiun 64-bit if that makes any diffrence.
    cheatmans, Feb 8, 2008

  2. cheatmans

    Theo Guest

    What are you switching? Are you trying to switch users? At
    what point does the screen go black? Usually a black screen
    indicates the system has shutdown.

    Theo, Feb 8, 2008

  3. What happens if you boot directly to the user 'b'?

    Can you [Ctrl+Alt+Del] to call up Task Manager at this point?

    How about your power supply? Enough juice for all your devices?

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Feb 8, 2008
  4. cheatmans

    cheatmans Guest

    if i boot into user b then try to a the same thing happens and yes the task
    manager can open up.
    as for the psu i' running a 750w so theres deff enought juice

    cheatmans, Feb 8, 2008
  5. cheatmans

    cheatmans Guest

    im trying to switch from one user to a 2nd with out loging out althought it
    does the same even it i log out.
    it looks like the system is shut down but all the fans are still going and
    the hhd light is flashing like normal.

    cheatmans, Feb 8, 2008