    let me cut and paste but the Adobe software will.

    Thanks

    Bill

    Bill D, Jul 8, 2003

  2. Bill D

    MLFnet Guest

    "Bill D" <> wrote in
    news:ytpOa.1688$:

    > I have a TIFF file that is opened by a Kodak reader software. I would
    > like to have Adobe open this file. How can I do this. The Kodak
    > software will not let me cut and paste but the Adobe software will.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Bill

    In Windows, Hold down [SHIFT] while right clicking the file. Then you will
    see a new option to 'Open With...'. Choose this and then select the program
    you want to open the file with. Check the checkbox to always open with the
    program you just picked.

    -=/ www.PC-Component.com /=-

    MLFnet, Jul 8, 2003

  3. Bill D

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bill D continued:

    > I have a TIFF file that is opened by a Kodak reader software. I would
    > like to have Adobe open this file. How can I do this. The Kodak
    > software will not let me cut and paste but the Adobe software will.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Bill

    If you only want to do it once, open Adobe and click on 'open' and browse to
    the file. To make it permanent follow MLFnet's advice.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Jul 8, 2003