    other side? (MPLS maybe?)

    Thanks,

    R. Bressers
    Remco Bressers, Jul 6, 2005

  2. Remco Bressers

    Ivan Ostres Guest

    In article <42cb923e$0$931$>,
    says...
    > Hi,
    >
    > On two locations, i have an SHDSL line. On both sites i have a switched
    > network. Is it possible to extend the switched network over SHDSL to the
    > other side? (MPLS maybe?)

    How do you terminate this SHDSL? On which devices? Why would you like to
    extend switching over WAN?

    --
    Ivan

    *** User rot13 to see my eMail address ***
    Ivan Ostres, Jul 7, 2005

  3. Remco Bressers

    Guest

    I'd set up a GRE tunnel over the routers, and put the tunnel interface
    into a bridge group along with your Ethernet networks.
    , Jul 8, 2005
  4. Remco Bressers

    Guest

    Perhaps that (it was not supported a while ago on routers, although it
    worked), or a tag switching approach, depending on the router platforms
    and software, could be a solution also. You could use BVI interfaces on
    top of the GRE/Ethernet combinaison.

    Olivier Martin

    wrote:
    > I'd set up a GRE tunnel over the routers, and put the tunnel interface
    > into a bridge group along with your Ethernet networks.
    , Jul 9, 2005