    laptop go back to the wired connection once the laptop is plugged back into
    the Ethernet port?

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxiZXQ=?=, Oct 7, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QWxiZXQ=?=

    FireFerum Guest

    Have you tried disabling the Wireless Connection right after you plug in the
    Ethernet cable? Or do you want it to be automatic?

    FireFerum, Oct 7, 2005

  3. Is there a native XP funtionality to allow you to create automatic policy to
    reconnect the main Ethernet and then disable WIFI after it sence it back on
    line?

    =?Utf-8?B?SlA=?=, Nov 17, 2005
  4. Did you ever find a solution? I am insterested in this as well since it can
    be a security hole.

    =?Utf-8?B?S2VlcGVy?=, Feb 10, 2006