    do I do it? Thank you in advance for all replies.
    in a circle until he gets too dizzy to stand up. What is cruel about
    it is that I don't do it nearly as much as he wants me to.
    Daniel Prince, Dec 11, 2004

  2. Re: Switching from Mozilla to FireFox without loosing my stored cookiesand passwords

    Daniel Prince wrote:
    > I want to switch from Mozilla to FireFox but I do not want to lose
    > my stored cookies and passwords. Is this possible? If it is, how
    > do I do it? Thank you in advance for all replies.

    When you install Firefox for the first time, it should offer to transfer
    bookmarks and settings from the Mozilla profile. I think cookies are
    among the transferred items. Give it a try. If the needed cookies are
    not transfered over, I can walk you though copying them manually easily
    enough. Just don't uninstall Mozilla yet, and don't delete the Mozilla
    profile.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Dec 11, 2004