Switching from Ad Hoc to access point mode and visa-versa

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Laery, Jan 18, 2005.

  1. Laery

    Laery Guest

    Hi Paul,

    Thanks for the response, but I don't have platform builder only evc.

    Regards
    Laery
    Yes, you can do it via the Windows Zero Config API. When you call
    WZCSetInterface(), you'd set the infrastructure mode field of the structure
    one way or the other.

    Paul T.

    Laery, Jan 18, 2005

  2. Then you probably don't have enough information to make a serious attempt at
    this. You could download the evaluation version of PB and go from there...

    Paul T.

    Paul G. Tobey [eMVP], Jan 18, 2005