    find nothing that seems likely to fix things...am I missing something?
    Is it even possible?!?

    TIA. *bows*

    Funseeker, Mar 1, 2004

  2. Funseeker

    Brad Griffis Guest

    You want to just have ONE file right? Sorry, but you can't do it. Web
    pages are written as an html file, which is a big text file. If the web
    page you're looking at has a picture, the html file just has a link to where
    that picture file is located. The file cannot be embedded inside the html.
    So unfortunately your current format is the only option.

    Brad

    Brad Griffis, Mar 2, 2004

  3. Funseeker

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Brad Griffis" <> wrote in news:8pU0c.27054$PY.10504
    @newssvr26.news.prodigy.com:

    > You want to just have ONE file right? Sorry, but you can't do it. Web

    You can do it with IE. IE 6's "Save As" dialog will let you save a Web
    Archive, the entire page saved in one single file.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

    DeMoN LaG, Mar 2, 2004
  4. Funseeker

    Funseeker Guest

    DeMoN LaG <n@a> wrote in message news:<Xns94A0C767F8EWobbly@208.42.66.156>...
    > "Brad Griffis" <> wrote in news:8pU0c.27054$PY.10504
    > @newssvr26.news.prodigy.com:
    >
    > > You want to just have ONE file right? Sorry, but you can't do it. Web
    > >

    > You can do it with IE. IE 6's "Save As" dialog will let you save a Web
    > Archive, the entire page saved in one single file.

    And my interest is in finding a way to make THAT the default...impossible?

    Funseeker, Mar 2, 2004