    combinations of keystrokes. One thing I haven't figured out is switching
    between Firefox Tabs.

    Jim Beaver

    Jim Beaver, Jan 23, 2007

  2. Jim Beaver wrote:
    > Is there a keystroke or set of keystrokes that I can use in Firefox to
    > switch between Tabs without using my mouse? My battery-operated mouse
    > occasionally needs to recharge just when I need to do some computer work,
    > and I've found I can do most of what I need to do with keystrokes or
    > combinations of keystrokes. One thing I haven't figured out is switching
    > between Firefox Tabs.

    Ctrl + Tab

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 23, 2007

  3. On 2007-01-23, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Jim Beaver waxed eloquently:
    > Is there a keystroke or set of keystrokes that I can use in Firefox to
    > switch between Tabs without using my mouse? My battery-operated mouse
    > occasionally needs to recharge just when I need to do some computer work,
    > and I've found I can do most of what I need to do with keystrokes or
    > combinations of keystrokes. One thing I haven't figured out is switching
    > between Firefox Tabs.

    Control + Tab or Control + Page Down

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    theoldsourdough at theoldsourdough dot com

    The Old Sourdough, Jan 24, 2007
  4. The Old Sourdough wrote:
    > On 2007-01-23, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Jim Beaver waxed eloquently:
    >> Is there a keystroke or set of keystrokes that I can use in Firefox to
    >> switch between Tabs without using my mouse? My battery-operated mouse
    >> occasionally needs to recharge just when I need to do some computer work,
    >> and I've found I can do most of what I need to do with keystrokes or
    >> combinations of keystrokes. One thing I haven't figured out is switching
    >> between Firefox Tabs.
    >>

    > Control + Tab or Control + Page Down

    I did not know that. Here, Ctl-Tab puts up a list of my desktops for
    selection, but that could be reconfigured in my window manager.
    Ctl-PgDn works.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 24, 2007
  5. Jim Beaver

    Jim Beaver Guest

    "The Old Sourdough" <> wrote in message
    > On 2007-01-23, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Jim Beaver waxed eloquently:
    >> Is there a keystroke or set of keystrokes that I can use in Firefox to
    >> switch between Tabs without using my mouse? My battery-operated mouse
    >> occasionally needs to recharge just when I need to do some computer work,
    >> and I've found I can do most of what I need to do with keystrokes or
    >> combinations of keystrokes. One thing I haven't figured out is switching
    >> between Firefox Tabs.
    >>

    > Control + Tab or Control + Page Down

    Yes! Thank you, Sourdough and Rôgêr!

    Jim Beaver, Jan 24, 2007
  6. On 2007-01-24, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Blinky the Shark waxed eloquently:
    > The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >> On 2007-01-23, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, Jim Beaver waxed eloquently:
    >>> Is there a keystroke or set of keystrokes that I can use in Firefox to
    >>> switch between Tabs without using my mouse? My battery-operated mouse
    >>> occasionally needs to recharge just when I need to do some computer work,
    >>> and I've found I can do most of what I need to do with keystrokes or
    >>> combinations of keystrokes. One thing I haven't figured out is switching
    >>> between Firefox Tabs.
    >>>

    >> Control + Tab or Control + Page Down

    > I did not know that. Here, Ctl-Tab puts up a list of my desktops for
    > selection, but that could be reconfigured in my window manager.
    > Ctl-PgDn works.

    Yep, Control-Tab and Control-Page Down both switch tabs on a Windows box,
    but on this Mandriva box, it's Control-Page Down, and Control-Tab lllets me
    switch desktops.

    The Old Sourdough, Jan 26, 2007