    Thanks,
    Dan
    , Oct 12, 2006

  2. brickwalls19 Guest

    Are the switch ports configured identical?

    What is the switch model?
    Can you post a 'show port' or 'show interface' output (depending if
    switch is IOS or CatOS based)?

    brickwalls19, Nov 13, 2006

  3. CK Guest

    Can you tell what is the scurrent status of Switch port.
    Is it in any VLAN or ??

    There can be many reasons for switch port going up and down.

    CK

    CK, Nov 13, 2006
  4. ajsingh007 Guest

    Hi,

    I would check the Speed and the Duplex settings on the switch and the
    desktop/servers.

    -Aman

    ajsingh007, Nov 13, 2006