  1. Steve Young

    Steve Young Guest

    you should be ashamed of yourselves taking digital photos of dirty bits

    Steve Young, Oct 21, 2003

  2. Steve Young

    D.W. Guest

    And pray tell, what are you doing in this NG?.......live and let live......

    D.W., Oct 21, 2003

  3. Steve Young

    Gus Guest

    Re: swinging and nudity *ARE* WRONG and immoral

    Subject corrected

    Gus, Oct 22, 2003
  4. Steve Young

    moebius Guest

    > you should be ashamed of yourselves taking digital photos of dirty bits

    score 1/10 for a not very good troll at all, must try harder.

    moebius, Oct 22, 2003
  5. Hey, if it ain't Jesus Dave! Still up to the same old tricks, I see...

    In article <>,
    (Steve Young) wrote:

    > you should be ashamed of yourselves taking digital photos of dirty bits

    - Oscar Wilde

    lights on, nobody home, Oct 22, 2003
  6. Steve Young

    Plug Nickel Guest

    "lights on, nobody home" <> wrote in message
    > Hey, if it ain't Jesus Dave! Still up to the same old tricks, I see...

    yep not to mention, masquerading as prominent citizens :(

    Plug Nickel, Oct 22, 2003
  7. I'm with Steve Young

    Michael P Gabriel, Oct 22, 2003
  8. Steve Young done writed:

    > Steve Young sucks.

    No argument from me.

    --
    Steve Young Sucks Inc.
    "Buy the shirt!"

    Worlds Apart..., Oct 23, 2003
  9. Steve Young

    Matrix 001 Guest

    and his sheep pimping is not immoral?

    hell u are born naked and when u die you will be naked what is the big deal?

    unless u look like somnething that had been scraped of f the bottom of some
    dumpster(aka steve young) u should be covered and keept out of sight of
    normal people like us*VBEG*

    Matrix 001, Oct 23, 2003
  10. Steve Young

    Simon Dixon Guest

    dirty bits? do you not wash?

    Simon Dixon, Nov 9, 2003
  11. Steve Young

    J. A. Mc. Guest

    Doubtful, since he/she/it was born fully clothed ...

    On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 17:08:39 -0000, "Simon Dixon"
    <> found these unused words floating
    about:

    J. A. Mc., Nov 10, 2003