    --
    There's only one hope left for the Star Trek movie franchise.
    It is a letter located between P and R in the alphabet.

    Jim Fraas, Oct 31, 2003

  2. Jim Fraas

    Ze Bird Guest

    On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 06:00:35 GMT, "Jim Fraas" <> wrote:

    >When is this coming out on DVD?

    Next Thursday at 4:08 pm

    >And how will the subtitles work out?

    They'll be fine. Just give them a little time.

    >(this film was part French part English)

    The SpeedByrd :>

    Ze Bird, Oct 31, 2003

  3. Jim Fraas

    Matt R Guest

    There will be no problem, I saw 'Ma femme est une actrice' (My wife is an
    actress) and that was fine.
    You should see that if you haven't already, it's funny with a great musical
    score and it's got the same girl in (momentarily) as swimming pool.
    Just to let you know.

    Matt

    Matt R, Nov 1, 2003