    FOrward, Pause, etc). Is there a SWF(Flash) player out there I could use
    that will give me a control panel?

    Gavin

    me here, Oct 15, 2003

  2. me here

    max Guest

    On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 07:17:05 +1300, me here <>
    wrote:

    >I have a large number of flash files and their HTML pages that I am
    >supposed to use but . . in the browser their is no control panel (Fast
    >FOrward, Pause, etc). Is there a SWF(Flash) player out there I could use
    >that will give me a control panel?
    >
    >Gavin

    The full macromedia flash software will allow you to do this.

    max, Oct 16, 2003

  3. In <zagjb.1196$> me here wrote:
    > I have a large number of flash files and their HTML pages that I am
    > supposed to use but . . in the browser their is no control panel (Fast
    > FOrward, Pause, etc). Is there a SWF(Flash) player out there I could
    > use that will give me a control panel?
    >
    > Gavin

    The QuickTime Player can play Flash movies, complete with a timeline
    control.

    PS/2 Mouse Adapter for vintage Apple II or Mac
    http://vintageware.orcon.net.nz

    Roger Johnstone, Oct 16, 2003
  4. me here

    me here Guest

    Roger Johnstone wrote:
    > In <zagjb.1196$> me here wrote:
    >
    >>I have a large number of flash files and their HTML pages that I am
    >>supposed to use but . . in the browser their is no control panel (Fast
    >>FOrward, Pause, etc). Is there a SWF(Flash) player out there I could
    >>use that will give me a control panel?
    >>
    >>Gavin

    > The QuickTime Player can play Flash movies, complete with a timeline
    > control.

    Thanks, I tried this but only got the start and the end of the Flash
    movie. Should be about 25 minutes long but went through in 2. The middle
    portion I did not even see.

    Gavin

    me here, Oct 16, 2003
  5. me here

    Guest

    I think the stand alone player is only available to licences
    developers (for making 'projectors').

    Bruce.

    wrote:

    >I have a large number of flash files and their HTML pages that I am
    >supposed to use but . . in the browser their is no control panel (Fast
    >FOrward, Pause, etc). Is there a SWF(Flash) player out there I could use
    >that will give me a control panel?
    >
    >Gavin

    , Oct 19, 2003