    Chris Bird Guest

    I keep getting notices that Norton is deleting the swen virus from my
    emails. What can I do?

    Chris Bird, Oct 10, 2003

  2. Chris Bird

    wowser Guest

    Continue to let it do it : D

    wowser, Oct 10, 2003

  3. Chris Bird

    Harrison Guest

    http://www.sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/

    Harrison, Oct 10, 2003
  4. No, considering its on top of the virus list...geez

    NewKillerStar, Oct 10, 2003
  5. rosie read and post, Oct 10, 2003
  6. Chris Bird

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Chris Bird said:

    > I keep getting notices that Norton is deleting the swen virus from my
    > emails. What can I do?

    Jesus, you go to sleep for six months and all hell breaks loose.

    Brian H¹©, Oct 10, 2003
  7. Chris Bird

    leftnutrzr Guest

    "Chris Bird" <> wrote in message
    > I keep getting notices that Norton is deleting the swen virus from my
    > emails. What can I do?

    norton is GOOD
    i run a mail server that has norton scan all the mail ..
    to date 10,000 infections found and deleted

    leftnutrzr, Oct 10, 2003
  8. Chris Bird

    God Guest

    leftnutrzr wrote:

    > norton is GOOD

    I need new spectacles. For a minute there...

    --
    I am The Great I Am.

    God, Oct 10, 2003
  9. Chris Bird

    Ron Martell Guest

    "leftnutrzr" <> wrote:

    >norton is GOOD
    >i run a mail server that has norton scan all the mail ..
    >to date 10,000 infections found and deleted

    Only 10,000 total for the server?

    My "public" email address was getting 2,000 of them a day when Swen
    was at its peak and is still getting between 500 and 600.

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP
    On-Line Help Computer Service