Swamp Thing. Any Fanz. :-DVD

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by James Cortez Jr., Nov 2, 2005.

  1. Hi Dvders.,

    Is there any fanz out there who love this
    fun comic book movie directed and written by Wes Craven (Director of
    Scream Trilogy, Nightmare On Elm St 1 and 7 and RedEye.).

    You love rubber suit heroes,a love intrest with talk tough,act tough and
    with big
    breasts (Adrienne Barbeau),a pre-"
    Twin Peaks" Ray Wise with a dash of
    Beauty and the Beast and lots of silly fun.
    This one for you if can't get enough of
    "Batman Begins" (Another DC comic book movie.).

    Try to find this long lost and other DC
    comic book movie. Too bad they didn't
    give this the special edition treatment!
    A truly cult classic. Hey New Line I hear
    your looking for a director for "Iron Man".
    Who knows what Wes Craven can do
    with it!

    "There goes the neighborhood."-from
    "Swamp Thing".
    Jr.Cortez/Nov.2nd,2005/Wednesday

    Because your lovingkindness is better than life,
    my lips shall praise you. Psalm 63:3

    :-KaLunaKimo (TheBossJames) 2005.
    James Cortez Jr., Nov 2, 2005

  2. James Cortez Jr.

    Black Locust Guest

    In article <>,
    (James Cortez Jr.) wrote:

    > Hey New Line I hear your looking for a director for "Iron Man".
    > Who knows what Wes Craven can do with it!

    Hopefully it's more than what he was able to do with "Cursed."
    Black Locust, Nov 3, 2005

  3. James Cortez Jr.

    Tarkus Guest

    On 11/2/2005 5:27:42 PM, Black Locust wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > (James Cortez Jr.) wrote:
    >
    >> Hey New Line I hear your looking for a director for "Iron Man".
    >> Who knows what Wes Craven can do with it!

    > Hopefully it's more than what he was able to do with "Cursed."

    I just hope Ozzy Osbourne is going to be the lead.
    --
    "I'm dying, how are you?"

    Now playing: "Ozzy Osbourne - All The Young Dudes"
    Tarkus, Nov 3, 2005