    Anyhow, were my expectations that much lower going in or did George
    "improve" it between the theatrical release and the DVD release?

    dick

    Dick Sidbury, Nov 4, 2005

  2. Dick Sidbury <> writes:

    > When I saw the movie in the theater I was very disappointed. I
    > finally got around to watching the DVD yesterday and I wasn't as
    > disappointed. Anyhow, were my expectations that much lower going in or
    > did George "improve" it between the theatrical release and the DVD
    > release?

    Nothing is different on the DVD so your expectations must be lower.

    --
    Scott Streeter

    http://www.wpi.edu/~ss/

    Scott Streeter, Nov 4, 2005

  3. Dick Sidbury

    Mark W Guest

    Re: ROTS question

    "Dick Sidbury" <> wrote in message
    > When I saw the movie in the theater I was very disappointed. I finally
    > got around to watching the DVD yesterday and I wasn't as disappointed.
    > Anyhow, were my expectations that much lower going in or did George
    > "improve" it between the theatrical release and the DVD release?
    >
    > dick

    That is, like, so true! Star Wars ROTS!! Because, it does. It's putrid.

    Mark W, Nov 4, 2005
  4. Dick Sidbury

    Jordan Guest

    Re: ROTS question

    It's nowhere near as bad as Phantom and I'd argue it's even better than
    Jedi.

    I think Clones is under-rated too, but you have to have a love of old
    Ray Harryhausen movies to fully appreciate it.

    - Jordan

    Jordan, Nov 5, 2005