    challenged church so trying to keep everything as cheap as possible!
    Wondering if their is an extension cable that is both very well sheilded and
    has a AMP build in!

    SBFan2000, Dec 10, 2006

  2. SBFan2000

    Glenn Guest

    Your problem is not shielding. but signal loss. Six feet is about all
    you can do reliably

    Glenn, Dec 13, 2006

  3. SBFan2000

    SBFan2000 Guest

    Not that signal loss couldn't be part of it but turning off the radio
    equipment got read of almost all of it!

    SBFan2000, Dec 13, 2006
  4. SBFan2000

    Patrick Q Guest

    When I worked at a radio station, some of the wires had to be in a copper
    mesh tube to prevent RF interference... could be the same here?

    Patrick Q, Dec 13, 2006
  5. SBFan2000

    SBFan2000 Guest

    Thanks, I was actually wondering if that might help. Might have to give it
    a try. I'm ordering a powered KVM hoping that it will fix this issue like
    it did when I was having it on my home PC.

    SBFan2000, Dec 13, 2006
  6. SBFan2000

    Glenn Guest

    It could still be the radio equipment, but a strong radio interference
    requires an even stronger video signal to overcome it. What kind of
    radio equipment is it. I have amateur radio equipment right next to a
    computer and don't have any problem.

    Glenn, Dec 14, 2006
  7. SBFan2000

    SBFan2000 Guest

    I wouldn't consider it amatuer it cost like 30-40 gs.

    SBFan2000, Dec 14, 2006