    can tell when one process starts another process and determine where it
    started. Can this be done with Win XP Pro?
    Any and all help is appreciated, wabeard6596.

    =?Utf-8?B?d2FiZWFyZDY1OTY=?=, Feb 24, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?d2FiZWFyZDY1OTY=?=

    Theo Guest

    Why are you posting this in a windows 64-bit newsgroup?

    You should go to standard Windows XP newsgroup.

    Theo, Feb 24, 2007

  3. First go to Control panel and shut off windows update or end svchost.exe in
    task manager. Then go to microsoft.com and type article 927891 and install XP
    update. Windows Update is causing the problem in SVChost.exe. Good Luck

    =?Utf-8?B?U3VyZmluZ25ld3BvcnQ=?=, May 22, 2007