    network, its just internet that doesn't work. I've had it working before and
    haven't changed anything.

    How do i fix it??

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFtaWFu?=, Aug 16, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGFtaWFu?=

    hansraj

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    absolutely the same prob with me.... the only difference is i need not switch on my laptop , just connecting thru the dsl is enough for me to get this error and absolutely same symptoms thereafter.
    did u find a solution yet

    hansraj, Nov 2, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RGFtaWFu?=

    hansraj

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    guys thanks for the help ............... after 2 months of my ordeal i have found the solution to my problem which is
    WindowsXP-KB921883-x86-ENU
    this patch finally solved it. Any one with such prob can either get the patch from microsoft or me.
    "An eye for an eye leaves the world blind." - Gandhi

    catch me at
    http://hansraj.ourprofile.net

    hansraj, Nov 2, 2007