    Any suggestions as to how to get these onto CDR or DVD very welcome.

    --
    Kenny Cargill
    Kenny, Jul 21, 2005

  2. Kenny

    Render Me Guest

    you have one too many of each folder, shouldnt be but one per cd

    Render Me, Jul 21, 2005

  3. Render Me, <>, the meddlesome, insufferable
    penis monkey, and keeper of the pantry, blared:

    You ****.

    > "Kenny" <> wrote in message
    >> I have a movie which consists of 2 folders each containing sub
    >> folders: EXT
    >> MPEG2
    >> SEGMENT
    >> SVCD
    >> Total file size on each is around 800MB and won't fit on a CDR/CDRW.
    >> The MPEG2 folders contain a file with MPG extension which I can view
    >> on PC with Nero Showtime.
    >> Have tried creating a DVD with these MPG files but Nero doesn't
    >> recognise them, get an unspecified error. I have successfully
    >> burned MPEG files as DVD using Nero before.
    >> Any suggestions as to how to get these onto CDR or DVD very welcome.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Kenny Cargill

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Jul 21, 2005
  4. Kenny

    Shawn Guest

    its probable that there are two parts to the movie, perhaps 400 mb each, so
    two folders, just a guess though

    Shawn, Jul 21, 2005
  5. Kenny

    Render Me Guest

    You can do better than that.

    "Lord Gazwad of Grantham" <> wrote in message
    ..i.pee.ma...

    Render Me, Jul 21, 2005
  6. Kenny

    Render Me Guest

    One of each folder per cd.

    Render Me, Jul 21, 2005
  7. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    Thanks for the replies so far. The 4 sub folders is normal for each CD
    recorded as VCD but it's usually around 700MB for each CD. Have never tried
    the 90min CDR's, may try and get a few to see if it works.

    --
    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Jul 21, 2005
  8. Kenny

    Render Me Guest

    You can't go by mb size as a rule with VCD, you can usually burn a larger
    file size to cd.

    Render Me, Jul 21, 2005