    John Black Guest

    What does it mean when I open task manager and on eof the applications
    says "ViolationDlg"?

    John Black, Jun 29, 2005

  2. John Black

    Winged Guest

    John Black wrote:
    > What does it mean when I open task manager and on eof the applications
    > says "ViolationDlg"?

    Sounds like a coolwebsearch spyware/Trojan variant I read about recently.

    Here is link to some nfo on how to clean it. May be better link
    somewhere...gluck I hate coolsearch compromises those proggers are good
    proggers even if the are Russian. I haven't seen this exploit however
    previous disassembled coolsearch code was amazing, at least to a country
    bumpkin like me.

    Winged

    Winged, Jun 30, 2005

  3. John Black

    John Black Guest

    On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 00:12:21 -0500, Winged <>
    wrote:

    >John Black wrote:
    >> What does it mean when I open task manager and on eof the applications
    >> says "ViolationDlg"?

    >Sounds like a coolwebsearch spyware/Trojan variant I read about recently.
    >
    >Here is link to some nfo on how to clean it. May be better link
    >somewhere...gluck I hate coolsearch compromises those proggers are good
    >proggers even if the are Russian. I haven't seen this exploit however
    >previous disassembled coolsearch code was amazing, at least to a country
    >bumpkin like me.
    >
    >Winged

    Interesting ...and the link?<g>

    John Black, Jun 30, 2005
  4. John Black

    Winged Guest

    John Black wrote:
    > On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 00:12:21 -0500, Winged <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>John Black wrote:
    >>
    >>>What does it mean when I open task manager and on eof the applications
    >>>says "ViolationDlg"?

    >>Sounds like a coolwebsearch spyware/Trojan variant I read about recently.
    >>
    >>Here is link to some nfo on how to clean it. May be better link
    >>somewhere...gluck I hate coolsearch compromises those proggers are good
    >>proggers even if the are Russian. I haven't seen this exploit however
    >>previous disassembled coolsearch code was amazing, at least to a country
    >>bumpkin like me.
    >>
    >>Winged

    > Interesting ...and the link?<g>

    Opps