    192 range,and wireless in the 10. range.
    Thanks in advance.

    grumpy

    grumpyoldhori, Aug 6, 2006

  2. grumpyoldhori

    Shank Guest

    grumpyoldhori wrote:

    > I am new to Linux(suse 10) and I am having problems with the
    > wireless card.
    > The ethernet and wireless keep keep swapping IP addresses for DNS
    > and gateway.
    > Oh,I am using fixed IP addresses for both,ethernet in the
    > 192 range,and wireless in the 10. range.
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > grumpy

    http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourrilhes/Linux/Wireless.html

    may be of help, but SUSE in general seems to have lots of problems
    implementing wireless.

    I don't use wireless myself, but I plan to soon, after I install a
    stable release (having heaps of fun trying to iron out the bugs in a
    Novell pre-release)

    Rob

    Shank, Aug 6, 2006