    -=rjh=- Guest

    Anyone happen to know why?

    Is there a NZ connection, as there was with Firefox?

    -=rjh=-, Oct 5, 2005

  2. -=rjh=- wrote:
    > Anyone happen to know why?
    > Is there a NZ connection, as there was with Firefox?

    nah, they just saw the abismal mess that the Auckland "roadmap" was in,
    and thought, "thats a good name for an alpha" :)

    --
    http://dave.net.nz <- My personal site - redesign in progress

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 5, 2005

  3. -=rjh=-

    randomiser Guest

    "-=rjh=-" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone happen to know why?
    >
    > Is there a NZ connection, as there was with Firefox?

    Poor administration, indefinite roadmap, slow traffic, high cost and an
    ever-decreasing relevance in the overall scheme of things ? :)

    randomiser, Oct 5, 2005
  4. randomiser wrote:
    >>Anyone happen to know why?
    >>Is there a NZ connection, as there was with Firefox?

    > Poor administration, indefinite roadmap, slow traffic, high cost and an
    > ever-decreasing relevance in the overall scheme of things ? :)

    maybe they fucked the internals of Suse, and twice a day(6-9am and
    4-7pm) it grinds to an almost halt for a few hours.

    On looking at those times, thats a 1/4 of a day that the motorway is
    going really slowly... thats nuts.

    --
    http://dave.net.nz <- My personal site - redesign in progress

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 5, 2005
  5. Hi there,

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > -=rjh=- wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone happen to know why?
    >> Is there a NZ connection, as there was with Firefox?

    > nah, they just saw the abismal mess that the Auckland "roadmap" was in,
    > and thought, "thats a good name for an alpha" :)

    Hehe! Thats the 'GOTD' for me...

    Oh, 'Giggle Of The Day', incase you wondered! :)

    --
    Kind regards,

    Chris Wilkinson, Brisbane, Australia.

    Chris Wilkinson, Oct 6, 2005