    Stepford Wives
    Van Helsing
    White Chicks

    Ivana Humpalot, Dec 21, 2004

  2. Ivana Humpalot

    Jordan Guest

    Ivana Humpalot wrote:
    > WORST OF '04 - THE REAL TURKEYS:

    > Seed of Chucky

    Should you include movies that are intentionally terrible?

    - Jordan

    Jordan, Dec 21, 2004

  3. Ivana Humpalot

    Video Flyer Guest

    On 12/21/04 10:46 AM, in article
    , "Jordan"
    <> wrote:

    > Ivana Humpalot wrote:
    >> WORST OF '04 - THE REAL TURKEYS:

    >> Seed of Chucky

    > Should you include movies that are intentionally terrible?
    >
    > - Jordan

    Are we certain it was intentional? ;-)

    Neal

    Video Flyer, Dec 21, 2004
  4. Ivana Humpalot

    Guest

    On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 07:27:18 +0100, "Ivana Humpalot"
    <> wrote:

    >WORST OF '04 - THE REAL TURKEYS:
    >

    >Alexander
    >Catwoman
    >Exorcist: The Beginning
    >Garfield
    >Godsend
    >Paparazzi
    >Seed of Chucky
    >Stepford Wives
    >Van Helsing
    >White Chicks

    I have only seen Stepford Wives, White Chicks ( 30 minutes ) and Van
    Helsing. Of those three I would replace Van Helsing with Raising
    Helen.

    , Dec 22, 2004
  5. Ivana Humpalot

    Wild Coyote Guest

    On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 16:12:45 GMT, wrote:

    >On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 07:27:18 +0100, "Ivana Humpalot"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>WORST OF '04 - THE REAL TURKEYS:
    >>

    >>Alexander
    >>Catwoman
    >>Exorcist: The Beginning
    >>Garfield
    >>Godsend
    >>Paparazzi
    >>Seed of Chucky
    >>Stepford Wives
    >>Van Helsing
    >>White Chicks

    >I have only seen Stepford Wives, White Chicks ( 30 minutes ) and Van
    >Helsing. Of those three I would replace Van Helsing with Raising
    >Helen.

    I liked Van Helsing. It was what I thought it would be.

    --
    Still Howlin' at the Moon!

    Wild Coyote
    wild_coyote<AT>whoppermail.com

    Wild Coyote, Dec 22, 2004
  6. On Wed, 22 Dec 2004, Wild Coyote wrote:

    > I liked Van Helsing. It was what I thought it would be.

    I hated Van Helsing. It was what I thought it would be.

    swac

    Stephen Cooke, Dec 24, 2004
  7. Ivana Humpalot

    Wild Coyote Guest

    On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 20:45:13 -0400, Stephen Cooke
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 22 Dec 2004, Wild Coyote wrote:
    >
    >> I liked Van Helsing. It was what I thought it would be.

    >I hated Van Helsing. It was what I thought it would be.
    >
    >swac

    That is why they make so many movies. Something for everyone.

    Wild Coyote, Dec 24, 2004
  8. Ivana Humpalot

    Bob D. Guest

    Frankenstein, werewolves, vampires and Mr. Hide all in the same movie? They
    forgot the Mummy and the Creature from the Black Lagoon! Anytime you mix
    monsters, you knooooow it's gonna be a baaaaaad movie!

    --
    Bob D.

    Bob D., Dec 24, 2004
  9. Ivana Humpalot

    Wild Coyote Guest

    On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 01:02:05 GMT, "Bob D." <>
    wrote:

    >Frankenstein, werewolves, vampires and Mr. Hide all in the same movie? They
    >forgot the Mummy and the Creature from the Black Lagoon! Anytime you mix
    >monsters, you knooooow it's gonna be a baaaaaad movie!

    Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein?

    Wild Coyote, Dec 24, 2004
  10. Ivana Humpalot

    Justin Guest

    Stephen Cooke wrote on [Thu, 23 Dec 2004 20:45:13 -0400]:

    > On Wed, 22 Dec 2004, Wild Coyote wrote:
    >
    >> I liked Van Helsing. It was what I thought it would be.

    > I hated Van Helsing. It was what I thought it would be.

    Then why see it?

    Justin, Dec 24, 2004
  11. On Thu, 23 Dec 2004, Wild Coyote wrote:
    > On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 20:45:13 -0400, Stephen Cooke
    > <> wrote:
    > > >On Wed, 22 Dec 2004, Wild Coyote wrote:

    > >> I liked Van Helsing. It was what I thought it would be.

    > >I hated Van Helsing. It was what I thought it would be.

    > That is why they make so many movies. Something for everyone.

    Although I felt Van Helsing had nothing for anyone...but there ya go.

    swac

    Stephen Cooke, Dec 24, 2004
  12. On Fri, 24 Dec 2004, Justin wrote:

    > Stephen Cooke wrote on [Thu, 23 Dec 2004 20:45:13 -0400]:
    > >
    > > On Wed, 22 Dec 2004, Wild Coyote wrote:
    > >
    > >> I liked Van Helsing. It was what I thought it would be.

    > > I hated Van Helsing. It was what I thought it would be.

    > Then why see it?

    Glutton for punishment.

    swac

    Stephen Cooke, Dec 24, 2004
  13. Ivana Humpalot

    Mark Spatny Guest

    Bob D., says...
    > Frankenstein, werewolves, vampires and Mr. Hide all in the same movie?

    That was the part that appealed to me. All those classic monsters
    together. What made me HATE the movie was the studpid story to put them
    all together. Dracula can only be killed by a Werewolf? Dracula needs
    Frankenstein's Monster to have babies? It was as if written by a 3 year
    old.

    It could have been great, but it was horrible, horrible, horrible.

    Mark Spatny, Dec 25, 2004
  14. Ivana Humpalot

    Rutgar Guest

    On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 14:47:22 -0400, Stephen Cooke
    <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 23 Dec 2004, Wild Coyote wrote:

    >> >I hated Van Helsing. It was what I thought it would be.

    >> That is why they make so many movies. Something for everyone.

    >Although I felt Van Helsing had nothing for anyone...but there ya go.
    >
    >swac

    Compared to Hell Boy, I thought Van Helsing was a masterpiece.

    - Rutgar

    Rutgar, Dec 26, 2004