    WSUS, any one tell me were I need to go to download the MS Software update
    service (SUS) for both client and server components, or am I ok to download
    WSUS. (My book says I need SUS for my server configs and domains)
    =?Utf-8?B?YXNq?=, Feb 19, 2006

  2. Only the SUS server needs the SUS software. The clients need Windows Update
    client for their end. Then if you're only dealing with 2000 and/or XP-2003
    systems, you configure the clients via GPO. All the knowledge you need is in
    the SUS Deployment White Paper:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserversystem/updateservices/techinfo/previous/susdeployment.mspx

    MCSE on Windows 2000
    MCSA: Messaging on Windows 2003
    MCSA: Messaging on Windows 2000
    Retired U.S. Air Force
    =?Utf-8?B?VEJhY2tzdHJvbQ==?=, Feb 20, 2006