    PCU
    and I will have to check for others.

    Jeffman

    JB, Sep 2, 2003

  2. JB

    lcl99 Guest

    JB <> wrote in message news:<Xns93EA609681CDAjEFFMAN316@63.223.5.101>...
    > Will others in this group spend as much as I will today?
    >
    > I want to get:
    >
    > Alias Season 1
    > Angel Season 2
    > Identity
    > Monty Python's Meaning of Life
    > Weird Science
    > Sixteen Candles
    > Fletch Lives
    > PCU
    > and I will have to check for others.
    >
    > Jeffman

    I got:

    The Outer Limits Seasons 1 & 2 (special deal at Best Buy: $80 for
    both!)
    Identity
    Dark City (clearance sale: $5.99!)

    I also wanted to get PCU but couldn't find it anywhere. Has anyone
    else had this problem of not being able to find DVDs on the day
    they're supposed to be released, especially movies older than a few
    years? THE FINAL COUNTDOWN was also supposed to come out a week or two
    ago, but I haven't seen it anywhere either.

    lcl99, Sep 3, 2003

  3. JB

    Goldfinger Guest

    "JB" <> wrote in message
    > Alias Season 1
    > Angel Season 2
    > Identity
    > Monty Python's Meaning of Life
    > Weird Science
    > Sixteen Candles
    > Fletch Lives
    > PCU
    > and I will have to check for others.

    I would buy Meaning of Life and Sixteen Candles. Was thinking of buying
    Identity but wasn't impressed after seeing it on SVCD.

    Goldfinger, Sep 3, 2003