    only here for 6 months. I'm really trying to keep this legal and not let it
    get out of hand. If someone was to poison your dog it might not make it to
    court and that is what I'm trying to avoid. Any suggestions?

    Golden, Jul 24, 2009

  2. Golden

    olfart Guest

    "Golden" <> wrote in message
    news:dsnam.57946$...
    >I have these neighbors in my back who I think killed 5 of my trees and I
    >seen a lawyer and it would be more trouble than it is worth so I need to
    >get Surveillance cameras. What would be a good Surveillance cameras system?
    >The problem is pointing them because my yard is full of trees so maybe I
    >should hide them or put them in full view for a deterrent but then they
    >will say "you're invading my privacy". It's a real mess. I don't dare let
    >my dog go outside by herself because these people I don't trust. Thank god
    >they are only here for 6 months. I'm really trying to keep this legal and
    >not let it get out of hand. If someone was to poison your dog it might not
    >make it to court and that is what I'm trying to avoid. Any suggestions?

    if they poison your dog....don't eat it....it will make you very sick

    olfart, Jul 24, 2009

  3. Golden

    G. Morgan Guest

    Golden wrote:

    >What would be a good Surveillance cameras system?

    DYOFR

    Start here:
    www.supercircuits.com

    G. Morgan, Jul 24, 2009
  4. "Golden" <> wrote in message
    >I have these neighbors in my back who I think killed 5 of my trees and I
    >seen a lawyer and it would be more trouble than it is worth so I need to
    >get Surveillance cameras. What would be a good Surveillance cameras system?
    >The problem is pointing them because my yard is full of trees so maybe I
    >should hide them or put them in full view for a deterrent but then they
    >will say "you're invading my privacy". It's a real mess. I don't dare let
    >my dog go outside by herself because these people I don't trust. Thank god
    >they are only here for 6 months. I'm really trying to keep this legal and
    >not let it get out of hand. If someone was to poison your dog it might not
    >make it to court and that is what I'm trying to avoid. Any suggestions?

    I'm curious-- how did they kill your trees? Shoot them, choke them, drown
    them, stab them....what? Also, what was the motive?

    Judging from your post, I wouldn't be surprised if in school, you were the
    kind of kid that bullies regularly beat up ;-)

    William Munny, Jul 24, 2009
  5. Golden

    VanguardLH Guest

    Golden wrote:

    > I have these neighbors in my back who I think killed 5 of my trees and I
    > seen a lawyer and it would be more trouble than it is worth so I need to get
    > Surveillance cameras. What would be a good Surveillance cameras system? The
    > problem is pointing them because my yard is full of trees so maybe I should
    > hide them or put them in full view for a deterrent but then they will say
    > "you're invading my privacy". It's a real mess. I don't dare let my dog go
    > outside by herself because these people I don't trust. Thank god they are
    > only here for 6 months. I'm really trying to keep this legal and not let it
    > get out of hand. If someone was to poison your dog it might not make it to
    > court and that is what I'm trying to avoid. Any suggestions?

    What makes you think they are killing your trees? Are you finding
    broken ballons next to your trees with remnants of some sulfite, salt,
    vinegar, or glycol on them? Do they change their engine oil and let it
    spill onto your lawn (or theirs if your trees are overly close to the
    property line or fence so the roots are in their back yard)? So just
    how far away are these unidentified types of trees from their property?
    Are they perhaps severely pruning the branches that are hanging over
    their property?

    You sure you don't have moles that are damaging and exposing tree roots?
    Does the ground feel soft in the area? I haven't found a good mole
    killer (other than trying to gas them out) but you can reduce or
    eliminate them by getting rid of their food supply (which are grubs and
    worms, and spraying mineral oil will kill the worms which means the
    moles move elsewhere). Since I got cats (4 of them, all rescues), the
    problem is much less this year with them catching the shrews. One of
    them is so proud that he brings it over while yowling and tossing it in
    the air to me to show me his prize - and he catches them while wearing a
    belled collar! Have you inspected the leafs on these trees to check for
    infestation, like finding little holes in them? Do you know WHAT is
    killing or did kill your trees?

    Is there a clear delineation between the properties, like a fence? I
    don't what else would constitute legal demarcation of your property
    lines so that trespassing could even be considered. If you don't erect
    your own fence and instead rely on theirs for demarcation, it is
    probably (or should be) a foot on their side of the property line. You
    might get something in writing from the other landowner regarding your
    use of their property if just using their fence. Since these neighbors
    are only around for another 6 months, does that mean they are renters or
    they are moving out (and you're just guessing that they might sell their
    home in half a year)?

    If you have a fence but it isn't tall, it might be cheaper or easier to
    get the tall lath fencing that is wired together and you lash it to your
    existing fence. Box them out by making highly obtrusive a tall and
    opaque fence. Find out from your city what is the maximum height for a
    fence (some have ordinances regarding maximum height for security walls
    and fences). If their back yard is small, it'll look even tinier with
    your high fence.

    Do you feed your dog inside or outside? If inside, might be time to
    consider training the dog not to eat whatever it finds laying in the
    yard that the neighbor might hurl over. However, it only takes
    something like a tablespoon of anti-freeze to kill a dog, so by the time
    they test it, it'll be too late to them for back off due to their
    training.

    Don't point the cameras at the trees with their yard in the background.
    Put the cameras to the side at the back corners of your yard and point
    them across your yard to watch along the back perimeter of your
    boundary. If you put them at eye level and pointing at a gentle
    downward angle, they can squawk all they want about privacy but they
    aren't legally entitled to anymore privacy than if you or anyone was
    standing in your yard and looking in their direction. That's why many
    cities have ordinances mandating that you must affix window treatments
    (blinds, shades, curtains) to your windows when you move into a
    residence. You can get fined and charged for public nudity and having
    sex in front of children if you do it by an uncovered window. You could
    put the camera on your house eave and pointing down at your back yard.
    Again, anything it sees of their back yard is what you could see so they
    don't get any more privacy that what anyone looking around your yard and
    house windows might see. Come to think of it, you might consider adding
    some backyard flood lights that come on at dusk.

    You might want to encase the cameras in a thick Lexan enclosure to
    withstand the barrage of bricks and sledgehammers, along with drilling
    holes in the end of the metal support pipe in which to stick metal rods
    to act like an anchor while pouring concrete around the pipe so it
    becomes impossible for a human to yank out the pole. Or you could hide
    them inside a birdhouse and buy some garbage cameras from the Goodwill,
    Salvation Army, or a surplus store that don't work so you don't care if
    they get smashed, and record your neighbor bashing the dummy cameras.

    VanguardLH, Jul 24, 2009
  6. Golden

    Dan C Guest

    On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 11:55:09 -0700, Golden wrote:

    > I have these neighbors in my back who I think killed 5 of my trees and I
    > seen a lawyer and it would be more trouble than it is worth so I need to
    > get Surveillance cameras. What would be a good Surveillance cameras
    > system? The problem is pointing them because my yard is full of trees so
    > maybe I should hide them or put them in full view for a deterrent but
    > then they will say "you're invading my privacy". It's a real mess. I
    > don't dare let my dog go outside by herself because these people I don't
    > trust. Thank god they are only here for 6 months. I'm really trying to
    > keep this legal and not let it get out of hand. If someone was to poison
    > your dog it might not make it to court and that is what I'm trying to
    > avoid. Any suggestions?

    Just poison them first. The bastards killed your trees and they got it
    comin'.

    Ahhhhhhhh!: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/relieve.jpg

    Dan C, Jul 24, 2009
  7. In message <h4d2i4$be2$>, "William Munny" wrote:
    > "Golden" <> wrote in message
    > >I have these neighbors in my back who I think killed 5 of my trees and I
    > >seen a lawyer and it would be more trouble than it is worth so I need to
    > >get Surveillance cameras. What would be a good Surveillance cameras

    > system?
    > >The problem is pointing them because my yard is full of trees so maybe I
    > >should hide them or put them in full view for a deterrent but then they
    > >will say "you're invading my privacy". It's a real mess. I don't dare let
    > >my dog go outside by herself because these people I don't trust. Thank god
    > >they are only here for 6 months. I'm really trying to keep this legal and
    > >not let it get out of hand. If someone was to poison your dog it might not
    > >make it to court and that is what I'm trying to avoid. Any suggestions?

    > I'm curious-- how did they kill your trees? Shoot them, choke them, drown
    > them, stab them....what? Also, what was the motive?

    Stupid people missapply herbicides all the fucking time.
    Our neighbors killed a couple of shrubs since they're lazy and would rather
    spray than use a weedeater...

    > Judging from your post, I wouldn't be surprised if in school, you were the
    > kind of kid that bullies regularly beat up ;-)

    And that makes it ok because?
    ^_^

    --
    http://www.milksucks.com/pus.asp
    -James Madison

    §ñühw¤£f, Jul 24, 2009
  8. In message <dsnam.57946$>, "Golden" wrote:
    > I have these neighbors in my back who I think killed 5 of my trees and I
    > seen a lawyer and it would be more trouble than it is worth so I need to
    > get
    > Surveillance cameras. What would be a good Surveillance cameras system? The
    > problem is pointing them because my yard is full of trees so maybe I should
    > hide them or put them in full view for a deterrent but then they will say
    > "you're invading my privacy". It's a real mess. I don't dare let my dog go
    > outside by herself because these people I don't trust. Thank god they are
    > only here for 6 months. I'm really trying to keep this legal and not let it
    > get out of hand. If someone was to poison your dog it might not make it to
    > court and that is what I'm trying to avoid. Any suggestions?

    If you have a lot of friends who like to drink...hold loud late night parties
    &invite them over.

    Be sure and hire any band that claims they are "really good".

    ^_^

    §ñühw¤£f, Jul 24, 2009
  9. Golden

    John Holmes Guest

    Golden "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > I have these neighbors in my back who I think killed 5 of my trees and
    > I seen a lawyer and it would be more trouble than it is worth so I
    > need to get Surveillance cameras. What would be a good Surveillance
    > cameras system? The problem is pointing them because my yard is full
    > of trees so maybe I should hide them or put them in full view for a
    > deterrent but then they will say "you're invading my privacy". It's a
    > real mess. I don't dare let my dog go outside by herself because these
    > people I don't trust. Thank god they are only here for 6 months. I'm
    > really trying to keep this legal and not let it get out of hand. If
    > someone was to poison your dog it might not make it to court and that
    > is what I'm trying to avoid. Any suggestions?

    You own a gun, now do you? I'd suggest you use it.

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, Jul 24, 2009
  10. Golden

    Guest

    VanguardLH <> wrote:

    >> I have these neighbors in my back who I think killed 5 of my trees

    >What makes you think they are killing your trees? Are you finding
    >broken ballons next to your trees with remnants of some sulfite, salt,
    >vinegar, or glycol on them?

    A copper nail driven into a tree will kill it, kinda hard to find.

    just found this message thanks to limpy :)
    --

    You've got three months to grab what you need.
    http://torrentfreak.com/the-pirate-bay-ordered-to-delete-torrents-091022/

    , Oct 27, 2009
  11. Golden

    Guest