    DVR:
    http://www.dvrcamerasupply.com/ What you all think? Any suggestions?

    BJ

    BJ, Jul 27, 2006

  2. BJ

    Jer Guest

    BJ wrote:
    > Just thought I would ask about some stuff here but I am looking for a
    > surveillance camera and a night vision camera I found a site called
    > DVR:
    > http://www.mesostoopid.com/ What you all think? Any suggestions?
    >
    > BJ

    I think your poor attempt at shilling for your own site is disgusting.
    My suggestion, if followed, would make me an accessory, so I ain't sayin
    nuttin.

    --
    jer
    email reply - I am not a 'ten'

    Jer, Jul 27, 2006

  3. BJ

    Hoover Guest

    Planning on peeping?

    Hoover, Jul 27, 2006
  4. BJ

    Tom Williams Guest

    "BJ" <> wrote in message
    > Just thought I would ask about some stuff here but I am looking for a
    > surveillance camera and a night vision camera I found a site called
    > DVR:
    > http://www.dvrcamerasupply.com/ What you all think? Any suggestions?
    >
    > BJ

    I'd be very leary of doing business with a company that doesn't post their
    business address on their site!

    Tom

    Tom Williams, Jul 27, 2006
  5. BJ

    Roy G Guest

    "BJ" <> wrote in message
    > Just thought I would ask about some stuff here but I am looking for a
    > surveillance camera and a night vision camera I found a site called
    > DVR:
    > http://www.dvrcamerasupply.com/ What you all think? Any suggestions?
    >
    > BJ

    Don't buy, they are useless crap.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Jul 27, 2006
  6. BJ

    m Ransley Guest

    That site has nothing I would consider, what do you want to photograprh
    and at what distance, www.supercircuits.com has more basic stuff but
    for long distance you need true night vision and a seperate camera, you
    can spend 40$-40,000$ Get a FLIR

    m Ransley, Jul 27, 2006