    Bypass school filters!! - Use AntiBlocker.net to surf anonymously on
    the internet 24/7! Visit websites including MySpace, Bebo, Facebook,
    Friendster and more during school, work or at home.

    Proxy, May 18, 2007

  2. Proxy

    Bhaiyyah Guest

    On 18 May, 08:51, Proxy <> wrote:
    > http://KickBlockers.com
    > Unblock Myspace, Hi5, Youtube, Bebo, Facebook, Friendster, Gmail.. any
    > site!! Faster browsing with custom script. Browse secure and access
    > all the sites that were blocked on your connection. Who Dares to Block
    > You Now?!!
    >
    > http://AntiBlocker.net
    > Bypass school filters!! - Use AntiBlocker.net to surf anonymously on
    > the internet 24/7! Visit websites including MySpace, Bebo, Facebook,
    > Friendster and more during school, work or at home.

    why it failed to open sometimes?

    Bhaiyyah, May 18, 2007

  3. Proxy

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 18 May 2007 10:27:11 -0700, Bhaiyyah <>
    wrote:

    >why it failed to open sometimes?

    You'd click on a link a spammer posted?

    Think of it as a GOOD thing the link didn't open.

    Evan Platt, May 18, 2007
  4. Evan Platt wrote:
    > On 18 May 2007 10:27:11 -0700, Bhaiyyah <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>why it failed to open sometimes?

    > You'd click on a link a spammer posted?

    GGer. Nuff said.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, May 18, 2007
  5. Proxy

    Bhaiyyah Guest

    On 18 May, 21:47, Evan Platt <>
    wrote:
    > On 18 May 2007 10:27:11 -0700, Bhaiyyah <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >why it failed to open sometimes?

    > You'd click on a link a spammer posted?
    >
    > Think of it as a GOOD thing the link didn't open.

    It was working in the morning but later tonite failed to open. Can you
    adivice me what should be set to open it?

    Bhaiyyah, May 18, 2007
  6. Proxy

    John Holmes Guest

    Bhaiyyah "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On 18 May, 21:47, Evan Platt <>
    > wrote:
    >> On 18 May 2007 10:27:11 -0700, Bhaiyyah <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >why it failed to open sometimes?

    >> You'd click on a link a spammer posted?
    >>
    >> Think of it as a GOOD thing the link didn't open.
    >> --
    >> To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.

    > It was working in the morning but later tonite failed to open. Can you
    > adivice me what should be set to open it?

    Keep double-clicking until it opens.

    --
    You boorish cake of rotting second-hand toilet paper.

    John Holmes, May 18, 2007