Surely...

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by DanTheLion, Jul 11, 2006.

  1. DanTheLion

    DanTheLion Guest

    DanTheLion, Jul 11, 2006

  2. DanTheLion

    DanTheLion Guest

    DanTheLion, Jul 11, 2006

  3. DanTheLion

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 20:13:21 +0100, DanTheLion cast into the ether:

    > ...this is wrong?
    >
    > http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=7/19115112218.gif&s=f10
    >
    > How can adding a route to 192.168.1.0 and 192.168.2.0 let you see a
    > 192.168.21.0 network?

    Typo?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Jul 11, 2006
  4. DanTheLion

    DanTheLion Guest

    JaR wrote:
    > On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 20:13:21 +0100, DanTheLion cast into the ether:
    >
    >> ...this is wrong?
    >>
    >> http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=7/19115112218.gif&s=f10
    >>
    >> How can adding a route to 192.168.1.0 and 192.168.2.0 let you see a
    >> 192.168.21.0 network?

    > Typo?

    Musta been, but it messed my score up!
    DanTheLion, Jul 11, 2006
  5. DanTheLion

    CHRIS WALTON Guest

    How did it mess your score up? None of the other 3 answers would make
    remotely any sense. You would have to select that answer as a best guess
    anyway!

    CHRIS WALTON, Jul 11, 2006
  6. DanTheLion

    Lasher Guest

    "DanTheLion" <> wrote in news:4hibiiF1qlas8U1
    @individual.net:

    > ...this is wrong?
    >
    > http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=7/19115112218.gif&s=f10
    >
    > How can adding a route to 192.168.1.0 and 192.168.2.0 let you see a
    > 192.168.21.0 network?

    Yeah, its wrong. By the way, I've missed you guys? Where the hell has
    everyone been?! See you all soon.

    *PING* LRM - Where's my "That one Sunday" post? lol.

    -Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    Lasher, Jul 12, 2006
  7. DanTheLion

    -=D@n=- Guest

    CHRIS WALTON wrote:
    > How did it mess your score up? None of the other 3 answers would make
    > remotely any sense. You would have to select that answer as a best
    > guess anyway!

    Well yeah, I chose that answer anyway. So I'll stop moaning.
    -=D@n=-, Jul 12, 2006
  8. DanTheLion

    MitchS Guest

    "Lasher" <> wrote in message

    > By the way, I've missed you guys? Where the hell has
    > everyone been?! See you all soon.

    Why we been raght hyeah. Where you been at?
    Good to see ya.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Jul 12, 2006
  9. DanTheLion

    Lasher Guest

    "MitchS" <> wrote in

    > Where you been at?

    Rollin' with my homies on Lakeshore...kidding. Learning C++ and doing
    volunteer work for Sony Online Entertainment as a sort of moderator/admin.
    Also having fun decompiling their programs and adding stuff back into them.
    Going to go to New Orleans this weekend. BD has been giving me some advice
    so I won't spend more than $20.00 at Harrah's. A lot of this month has
    been getting things in order for school and whatnot as far as getting my
    AAS completed.

    --
    -Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    Lasher, Jul 12, 2006
  10. DanTheLion

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:03:57 -0700, Lasher cast into the ether:

    > o I won't spend more than $20.00 at Harrah's.

    Famous last words.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Jul 12, 2006
  11. DanTheLion

    LRM Guest

    "Lasher" <> wrote in message
    > "MitchS" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Where you been at?
    >>

    > Rollin' with my homies on Lakeshore...kidding. Learning C++ and doing
    > volunteer work for Sony Online Entertainment as a sort of moderator/admin.
    > Also having fun decompiling their programs and adding stuff back into
    > them.
    > Going to go to New Orleans this weekend. BD has been giving me some advice
    > so I won't spend more than $20.00 at Harrah's. A lot of this month has
    > been getting things in order for school and whatnot as far as getting my
    > AAS completed.

    That's not all you've been up to! Recently, Lasher helped me find out how
    long it would take to hook my youngest on myspace. It takes about 24 hours
    to create a profile and convince a rather intelligent 16-year-old to hook up
    for some not-so-enterprising activities.Somehow I just didn't think it would
    happen in such a tech savvy family, but I was wrong. For this I declare
    Lasher the Hero Of That One Sunday. I'll be posting the sorted stuff in the
    Sekrit site this weekend.
    LRM, Jul 12, 2006
  12. DanTheLion

    Lasher Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in

    > "Lasher" <> wrote in message
    >> "MitchS" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Where you been at?
    >>>

    >> Rollin' with my homies on Lakeshore...kidding. Learning C++ and
    >> doing volunteer work for Sony Online Entertainment as a sort of
    >> moderator/admin. Also having fun decompiling their programs and
    >> adding stuff back into them.
    >> Going to go to New Orleans this weekend. BD has been giving me some
    >> advice so I won't spend more than $20.00 at Harrah's. A lot of this
    >> month has been getting things in order for school and whatnot as far
    >> as getting my AAS completed.
    >>

    > That's not all you've been up to! Recently, Lasher helped me find out
    > how long it would take to hook my youngest on myspace. It takes about
    > 24 hours to create a profile and convince a rather intelligent
    > 16-year-old to hook up for some not-so-enterprising activities.Somehow
    > I just didn't think it would happen in such a tech savvy family, but I
    > was wrong. For this I declare Lasher the Hero Of That One Sunday. I'll
    > be posting the sorted stuff in the Sekrit site this weekend.

    Lets not misinterpret, especially from Briscobar's post about MySpace.
    Read the site.

    --
    -Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    Lasher, Jul 13, 2006
  13. DanTheLion

    Frisbee® Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > "Lasher" <> wrote in message
    >> "MitchS" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Where you been at?
    >>>

    >> Rollin' with my homies on Lakeshore...kidding. Learning C++ and doing
    >> volunteer work for Sony Online Entertainment as a sort of
    >> moderator/admin.
    >> Also having fun decompiling their programs and adding stuff back into
    >> them.
    >> Going to go to New Orleans this weekend. BD has been giving me some
    >> advice
    >> so I won't spend more than $20.00 at Harrah's. A lot of this month has
    >> been getting things in order for school and whatnot as far as getting my
    >> AAS completed.
    >>

    > That's not all you've been up to! Recently, Lasher helped me find out how
    > long it would take to hook my youngest on myspace. It takes about 24 hours
    > to create a profile and convince a rather intelligent 16-year-old to hook
    > up for some not-so-enterprising activities.Somehow I just didn't think it
    > would happen in such a tech savvy family, but I was wrong. For this I
    > declare Lasher the Hero Of That One Sunday. I'll be posting the sorted
    > stuff in the Sekrit site this weekend.

    Wow.
    Frisbee®, Jul 13, 2006