Sure

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?WFBUTw==?=, Jul 6, 2005.

  1. i already download all driver version from realtek, intel, ams, asus, etc...
    XPTO
    =?Utf-8?B?WFBUTw==?=, Jul 6, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 6, 2005

  3. "XPTO" <> wrote in:

    > i already download all driver version from realtek, intel, ams, asus,
    > etc... XPTO

    If you're responding to another post, please do not change the subject as
    nobody has any way of knowing what you're responding to.

    If you're just letting us know, well.... that's nice (I guess) but, since
    others have done the same why are you letting us know?

    --
    David R. Norton MVP
    <>
    David R. Norton MVP, Jul 6, 2005
  4. Silly me, its Realtek issue, sorry, I thought he was just being the typical
    Windows x64 enthusiast boasting on us. ;-)
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 6, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?WFBUTw==?=

    Randy Guest

    Because it was actually somebody's *cat* dancing across the keyboard,
    letting us humans know how superior it is, even when it comes to installing
    a new OS. Or so I'm guessing...

    Randy, Jul 7, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?WFBUTw==?=

    Gary MCSE Guest

    Are you really "Sure" that you downloaded all the drivers?

    Saturn Smith

    Gary MCSE, Jul 7, 2005
  7. Some of them might even be betas.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 7, 2005